HKPRO Forums banner

RAL8000 MP5 Trigger Group

16K views 109 replies 33 participants last post by  vtducrider 
#1 ·
#4 ·
OK, perhaps I'm missing something here. What's the fascination with RAL8000 colors? Especially on a plastic part no less. I understand the abrasion resistance is minimized and could perhaps understand it being applied to a metal part for enhanced durability but, a plastic trigger housing? Please enlighten me. Wouldn't Krylon do the same thing? LOL

#18 ·
Here are a couple of pics of the Burnt Bronze / RAL 8000 MP5KN that Mike did for me a few years ago. And Mike engraved the pictogram markings on a blank housing as described previously. I was able to source a real German PDW barrel too back in the day too. Also included a couple of pics of the period "PDW" brochure from H&K.

Gun Firearm Trigger Assault rifle Rifle

Gun Firearm Trigger Airsoft gun Air gun

Gun Machine gun Airsoft gun Trigger Airsoft

#19 ·
Here are a couple of pics of the Burnt Bronze / RAL 8000 MP5KN that Mike did for me a few years ago. And Mike engraved the pictogram markings on a blank housing as described previously. I was able to source a real German PDW barrel too back in the day too. Also included a couple of pics of the period "PDW" brochure from H&K.

View attachment 260446

View attachment 260448

View attachment 260450
I like the two round burst that TSC did for you, great touch.

#43 ·
I imagine a simple solution to the problem might be to contact their CS or call, explain (or show the thread on the scratched up RAL mags) what happened in the past and ask that they package item appropriately. I can't imagine any business would say no to extra care for a $1k item that is rare.

#51 ·
i don't disagree, but this is just an expectation from the buyer. maybe the question is to the seller, do they really care how much you spend to pack it nicely? and if the answer is no, then the customer can choose not to buy it, but then again, where else can you get the same product? i think that is the predicament.

#57 ·
@CPshooter

I completely missed the drama surrounding the importer and lack of warranty, that seems like a pretty huge red flag or something that absolutely should be disclosed.

I am really happy about the cool stuff they’re bringing in, so in no way do I mean to sound ungrateful, and these are probably just growing pains that they can and will correct, but it is frustrating for us in the meantime to get beat up products or something that surprisingly doesn’t have a warranty.

#67 ·
Thank you, there is some value (cost?) to not sleeping well and waking way too early on Sunday morning.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.