RAL8000 MP5 Trigger Group
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 110
Like Tree73Likes

Thread: RAL8000 MP5 Trigger Group

  1. #1
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

    Join Date : Dec 2018
    Posts : 149
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default RAL8000 MP5 Trigger Group

    I’ve seen a lot of people posting WTB ads for these. Pricey but never seen them for sale before

    https://www.armsunlimited.com/Heckle...32-ral8000.htm
    dc4int01 likes this.

  2. #2
    Desperately Needs Treatment
    Lumbergh's Avatar
    Join Date : Mar 2009
    Location : Pacific NW
    Posts : 1,115
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

    Default

    Woof, Frank in GA., AK and 1 others like this.
    "Amat victoria curam"

  3. #3
    Senior Member

    Join Date : Mar 2018
    Location : Western PA
    Posts : 108
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    dam..missed it..its sold out....:(

  4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Senior Member

    Join Date : Jul 2007
    Posts : 179
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    OK, perhaps I'm missing something here. What's the fascination with RAL8000 colors? Especially on a plastic part no less. I understand the abrasion resistance is minimized and could perhaps understand it being applied to a metal part for enhanced durability but, a plastic trigger housing? Please enlighten me. Wouldn't Krylon do the same thing? LOL

  6. #5
    Senior Member
    BadLew's Avatar
    Join Date : Jun 2019
    Posts : 122
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frank in GA. View Post
    OK, perhaps I'm missing something here. What's the fascination with RAL8000 colors? Especially on a plastic part no less. I understand the abrasion resistance is minimized and could perhaps understand it being applied to a metal part for enhanced durability but, a plastic trigger housing? Please enlighten me. Wouldn't Krylon do the same thing? LOL
    ..... because HK
    AK likes this.

  7. #6
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

    Join Date : Dec 2018
    Posts : 149
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frank in GA. View Post
    OK, perhaps I'm missing something here. What's the fascination with RAL8000 colors? Especially on a plastic part no less. I understand the abrasion resistance is minimized and could perhaps understand it being applied to a metal part for enhanced durability but, a plastic trigger housing? Please enlighten me. Wouldn't Krylon do the same thing? LOL
    Lol probably yes. I hated RAL8000 for the longest time, and I still might, but after I ordered the RAL mags, and looking at the new production MP5s at shot show in all RAL, it started growing on me.

    I asked Mike at TSC if he could do a RAL SP5 and he said yes but that on the trigger housing, he can’t paint it because the markings are too shallow and it doesn’t come out right(verify with him, that’s what I remember him explaining).

    Anyway I guess it’s purely cosmetic mixed with rarity. We all know HK people want “factory” so even if you could replicate it exactly, it wouldn’t satisfy a lot of people. I do think these housing are neat since they, to my knowledge, aren’t or haven’t previously been available to the public.

  8. #7
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

    Join Date : Dec 2018
    Posts : 149
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Khai37 View Post
    dam..missed it..its sold out....:(
    If it’s anything like the RAL mags, wait two weeks until people have them in hand, and decide they actually don’t want to do a RAL build, and they’ll end up on the parts for sale section, probably mine included
    bauerdb likes this.

  9. #8
    AGG
    AGG is offline
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    AGG's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2007
    Location : Alabama
    Posts : 33,188
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)

    Default

    Very nice--- almost as rare as the green trigger pack housing!!!

    Tony
    AK and GuntherRommel like this.

  10. #9
    Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    ccosby's Avatar
    Join Date : Aug 2016
    Location : Virginia
    Posts : 676
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hk91. View Post
    Lol probably yes. I hated RAL8000 for the longest time, and I still might, but after I ordered the RAL mags, and looking at the new production MP5s at shot show in all RAL, it started growing on me.

    I asked Mike at TSC if he could do a RAL SP5 and he said yes but that on the trigger housing, he can’t paint it because the markings are too shallow and it doesn’t come out right(verify with him, that’s what I remember him explaining).

    Anyway I guess it’s purely cosmetic mixed with rarity. We all know HK people want “factory” so even if you could replicate it exactly, it wouldn’t satisfy a lot of people. I do think these housing are neat since they, to my knowledge, aren’t or haven’t previously been available to the public.
    Yea the black ambi housing the marking are too thin. Now what Mike will do is take the unmarked lower housings that hkparts sells and engrave the markings himself deeper. That way when he paints the gun he can color fill them.

    Two he did for me. Bottom one is dirty in the pic, its not the paint.
    ecsuser, GuntherRommel and Maquire like this.

  11. #10
    Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Indreams84's Avatar
    Join Date : Mar 2015
    Location : Gulf Coast, Florida
    Age : 35
    Posts : 625
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hk91. View Post
    If it’s anything like the RAL mags, wait two weeks until people have them in hand, and decide they actually don’t want to do a RAL build, and they’ll end up on the parts for sale section, probably mine included
    Highly doubt it...these are color-molded factory parts. Pretty much not the same as cerakoting or whatever anyone can attempt at OEM. If you don't like it, pm me.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

 
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •