HK 11” MR 223 for sale on GB - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 66
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: HK 11” MR 223 for sale on GB

  1. #21
    Junior Member

    Join Date : Feb 2020
    Posts : 33
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Is it just me or are these auctions growing by days...

  2. #22
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    veritas's Avatar
    Join Date : Nov 2006
    Location : Central New Hampshire
    Posts : 2,577
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

    Default

    Form 4 are not 3 weeks unfortunately; it would be on a Form 4 transfer.

    As to lots of these, I can’t say I have seen so many, but there are a lot of folks out of work and likely a good number needing quick cash to stay afloat. More than normally, that is for sure.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    "The problem with socialism is eventually you run out of other people's money" ~ Margaret Thatcher
    NRA Endowment - Life
    GOA Life Member

  3. #23
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

    Join Date : Aug 2014
    Location : split between oc cali / las vegas
    Age : 52
    Posts : 972
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by veritas View Post
    Form 4 are not 3 weeks unfortunately; it would be on a Form 4 transfer.

    As to lots of these, I can’t say I have seen so many, but there are a lot of folks out of work and likely a good number needing quick cash to stay afloat. More than normally, that is for sure.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    still lots of people would be interested

  4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #24
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    RegularGuy461969's Avatar
    Join Date : Mar 2015
    Location : By the Great Shell Bay
    Posts : 2,997
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Romanesq View Post
    Is it just me or are these auctions growing by days...
    What makes you say that?

    Since HKI auctioned off the first one brought in for ATF review, which was RAL this is only the second one I’ve seen at auction and the first black one.
    "Just because you're paranoid doesn’t mean they're not after you!"

  6. #25
    Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

    Join Date : Aug 2016
    Posts : 619
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Romanesq View Post
    Is it just me or are these auctions growing by days...
    I’m looking for a tan/Ral8000 one if you know of any for sale. Please post a link on this thread of the others (11” versions only) that are for sale.

  7. #26
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Psifer's Avatar
    Join Date : Mar 2020
    Location : Pittsburgh PA
    Age : 23
    Posts : 146
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brobus View Post
    I’m looking for a tan/Ral8000 one if you know of any for sale. Please post a link on this thread of the others (11” versions only) that are for sale.
    I'm sure there's a lot of us that would kill to have the RAL8000 version in our collection. I'd be shocked to see an 11" RAL8000 mr223 go for sale.
    Hk 416 | Hk MP5SD(Build in Progress) | Hk SP5 | Hk VP9

  8. #27
    FS1
    FS1 is offline
    Desperately Needs Treatment
    FS1's Avatar
    Join Date : Mar 2014
    Location : Earth
    Posts : 1,303
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

    Default

    I was never a member of gunbroker but I signed up to bid on this item. I bid yesterday and went back today to bid again and the seller had me blocked.

    I find this odd since I have no neg feedback, I have no feedback at all. So, I think its a shill bid to force up the prices. So if mortonp is a member here I say to him, Sir/Mamm you are without honor.

    I wrote GB but I doubt anything will happen, since folks are allowed to do that. I did message the seller and he/she failed to respond.

    Likely for the best, I really don't need Gunbroker. JMHO
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal that made good under pressure!

  9. #28
    Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

    Join Date : Aug 2016
    Posts : 619
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FS1 View Post
    I was never a member of gunbroker but I signed up to bid on this item. I bid yesterday and went back today to bid again and the seller had me blocked.

    I find this odd since I have no neg feedback, I have no feedback at all. So, I think its a shill bid to force up the prices. So if mortonp is a member here I say to him, Sir/Mamm you are without honor.

    I wrote GB but I doubt anything will happen, since folks are allowed to do that. I did message the seller and he/she failed to respond.

    Likely for the best, I really don't need Gunbroker. JMHO
    You should contact the seller with the “ask seller a question” link and tell them that you are a serious bidder, wish to bid on their item and ask them to unblock you. I was once blocked from bidding on an item that was for sale in GB, I contacted the seller and was able get things resolved.

  10. #29
    FS1
    FS1 is offline
    Desperately Needs Treatment
    FS1's Avatar
    Join Date : Mar 2014
    Location : Earth
    Posts : 1,303
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brobus View Post
    You should contact the seller with the “ask seller a question” link and tell them that you are a serious bidder, wish to bid on their item and ask them to unblock you. I was once blocked from bidding on an item that was for sale in GB, I contacted the seller and was able get things resolved.
    I did no response. I'm out, just wanted to let you all know this may be a little hocus pocus.

  11. #30
    Junior Member
    Maquire's Avatar
    Join Date : May 2020
    Location : Oregon
    Posts : 7
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    Every penny spent on an hk is worth it... That's super sexy!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

 
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •