HK P9S 9mm Bavarian Police - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: HK P9S 9mm Bavarian Police

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)

[QUOTE=AGG;3724238][QUOTE=Lamont;3724200]Received only moments ago......

2 days ago I received XXXXXX's answer regarding the #’s of the Bavarian P9s’s.

He writes, that all the data's are only present in written form on paper and they are, from his point of view, not willing to sort that out for a private question..

XXXXX (different person) believes, that the Bavarian police did not get closed #-blocks to complete the order. They came out of the running production.

I’ll try to contact another friend of mine, which is running as its chief the police-armoury in Sulzbach-Rosenberg, which was responsible for the periodical inspection of firearms. Even when he has probably nothing more left in written form, but may be he remembers….."

Thanks for the effort--- it is much appreciated!!!

Tony
    Yeah no worries. Lets see what this other guy says.
    "We do bad things to bad people".

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)

[QUOTE=AGG;3724238][QUOTE=Lamont;3724200]Received only moments ago......

2 days ago I received XXXXXX's answer regarding the #’s of the Bavarian P9s’s.

He writes, that all the data's are only present in written form on paper and they are, from his point of view, not willing to sort that out for a private question..

XXXXX (different person) believes, that the Bavarian police did not get closed #-blocks to complete the order. They came out of the running production.

I’ll try to contact another friend of mine, which is running as its chief the police-armoury in Sulzbach-Rosenberg, which was responsible for the periodical inspection of firearms. Even when he has probably nothing more left in written form, but may be he remembers….."

Thanks for the effort--- it is much appreciated!!!

Tony
    OK, "Final Answer"......
    ---------------------------------------

"I added the answer of my former team-comrade in the Bavarian service-pistol-shooting-team regarding your question of the Bav. P9s. Here is his translated answer:

"I have no informations about a bigger from the Bav. Police of P9s. Who should use them (it never was an officially accepted sidearm, in earlier times the PP/PPk’s, followed by Walther PP Super, used in Munich, and than later the H&K P7. Additionally there are Glocks 17 and 26 for specialized units and some revolvers (S&W Mod. 36) for drug-investigators and as “show-guns” to their clients, not to present an official P7, which could go off backwards).

The Numbers where between 10182X and 10929X (X for data-protection-reasons)

The times of the order and delivery is not known.
    ------------------------

So, there you go....

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    252 Post(s)

[QUOTE=Lamont;3726904][QUOTE=AGG;3724238]
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamont View Post
    Received only moments ago......

OK, "Final Answer"......
    ---------------------------------------

"I added the answer of my former team-comrade in the Bavarian service-pistol-shooting-team regarding your question of the Bav. P9s. Here is his translated answer:

"I have no informations about a bigger from the Bav. Police of P9s. Who should use them (it never was an officially accepted sidearm, in earlier times the PP/PPk’s, followed by Walther PP Super, used in Munich, and than later the H&K P7. Additionally there are Glocks 17 and 26 for specialized units and some revolvers (S&W Mod. 36) for drug-investigators and as “show-guns” to their clients, not to present an official P7, which could go off backwards).

The Numbers where between 10182X and 10929X (X for data-protection-reasons)

The times of the order and delivery is not known.
    ------------------------

So, there you go....
    Above and beyond the call of duty --- thank you very much!!!

Yony

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)

[QUOTE=AGG;3727124][QUOTE=Lamont;3726904]
    Quote Originally Posted by AGG View Post

Above and beyond the call of duty --- thank you very much!!!

Yony
    No trouble at all Sir.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links