Another Low Serial (3-digit) HK94A3
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Another Low Serial (3-digit) HK94A3

  1. #1
    AGG
    AGG is offline
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    AGG's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2007
    Location : Alabama
    Posts : 33,190
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)

    Default Another Low Serial (3-digit) HK94A3


  2. #2
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Guyanaman1963's Avatar
    Join Date : Dec 2019
    Location : Central Florida
    Age : 56
    Posts : 393
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AGG View Post
    That is really nice!
    My problem is, the temptation to chop the barrel off and have It remarked is way too tempting.
    M

  3. #3
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Psifer's Avatar
    Join Date : Mar 2020
    Location : Pittsburgh PA
    Age : 23
    Posts : 146
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guyanaman1963 View Post
    That is really nice!
    My problem is, the temptation to chop the barrel off and have It remarked is way too tempting.
    M
    That's what I plan on doing for my MP5SD build. I guess the low serial number only maintain more value when the gun is unadulterated rather than chopping it and welding on an SD front end.
    Hk 416 | Hk MP5SD(Build in Progress) | Hk SP5 | Hk VP9

  4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Guyanaman1963's Avatar
    Join Date : Dec 2019
    Location : Central Florida
    Age : 56
    Posts : 393
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Psifer View Post
    That's what I plan on doing for my MP5SD build. I guess the low serial number only maintain more value when the gun is unadulterated rather than chopping it and welding on an SD front end.
    I’m no expert and far from it, but from what little I have read, I would have to agree with you.
    I have heard that a MP5SD parts kit will be coming available in a week or so, so that may be an option for you... or a G36? Man I can Not make up my mind about anything! LOL!
    It seems I want it all and I want it now!
    M.

  6. #5
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Psifer's Avatar
    Join Date : Mar 2020
    Location : Pittsburgh PA
    Age : 23
    Posts : 146
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guyanaman1963 View Post
    I’m no expert and far from it, but from what little I have read, I would have to agree with you.
    I have heard that a MP5SD parts kit will be coming available in a week or so, so that may be an option for you... or a G36? Man I can Not make up my mind about anything! LOL!
    It seems I want it all and I want it now!
    M.
    I just won an authentic HK MP5SD parts kit on GunBroker. It was for quite an expensive price but it seemed comparable to what others have sold for recently on GB. Where did you hear that MP5SD parts kit will be available in a week or so?

  7. #6
    Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    landseer's Avatar
    Join Date : Jul 2015
    Location : Nevada
    Posts : 533
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

    Default

    I want to watch to see where this price ends. Another one just sold for over $11,000 but the condition was NIB.

  8. #7
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Guyanaman1963's Avatar
    Join Date : Dec 2019
    Location : Central Florida
    Age : 56
    Posts : 393
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Psifer View Post
    I just won an authentic HK MP5SD parts kit on GunBroker. It was for quite an expensive price but it seemed comparable to what others have sold for recently on GB. Where did you hear that MP5SD parts kit will be available in a week or so?
    On this site. I was talking to a member here that said he was expecting one in a week or so.
    I dont want to list his name unless i asK first, but I will send him the link to this page.
    M.

  9. #8
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Psifer's Avatar
    Join Date : Mar 2020
    Location : Pittsburgh PA
    Age : 23
    Posts : 146
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guyanaman1963 View Post
    On this site. I was talking to a member here that said he was expecting one in a week or so.
    I dont want to list his name unless i asK first, but I will send him the link to this page.
    M.
    Ah okay, thank you very much for the info. I literally just got back from getting the certified check and mailing it out to pay for the MP5SD parts kit I won on GB. I was a bit hesitant to pay so much for it but basing it off of all the other recent HK MP5SD parts kit on GB I was within the same price range. Even clone MP5SD front ends are starting to fetch a high price: https://www.gunbroker.com/item/869315534

    I definitely paid a premium but it was in great condition, a fair bit of accessories, and with an AD date code that I have not seen too often. Here's to no regrets!

Sponsored Links

 
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •