MP5 B&T folding stock listing (airsoft)?
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: MP5 B&T folding stock listing (airsoft)?

  1. #1
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    GregAB's Avatar
    Join Date : May 2019
    Posts : 349
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Default MP5 B&T folding stock listing (airsoft)?

    This looks like an airsoft stock look-a-like B&T stock to me, what do you guys think? It has no marking , no buffer or even a screw hole to put the buffer in place, and a weird lock-up for the stock when folded on the right side???? https://www.gunbroker.com/Item/869722675

  2. #2
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    kbinmt's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2015
    Location : Big Sky Country
    Posts : 3,021
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GregAB View Post
    This looks like an airsoft stock look-a-like B&T stock to me, what do you guys think? It has no marking , no buffer or even a screw hole to put the buffer in place, and a weird lock-up for the stock when folded on the right side???? https://www.gunbroker.com/Item/869722675
    Classic army, A189p ......airsoft. Awesome for a gsg 22

    http://www.classicarmy.com/product/a189p
    Last edited by kbinmt; 05-29-2020 at 03:14 PM.

  3. #3
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    GregAB's Avatar
    Join Date : May 2019
    Posts : 349
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Default

    I feel bad for the people bidding on this airsoft thinking to get a real B&T, I know there's a lot of people looking for them on this forum alone, much less all the non members that have not discovered how helpful this forum is.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    kbinmt's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2015
    Location : Big Sky Country
    Posts : 3,021
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GregAB View Post
    I feel bad for the people bidding on this airsoft thinking to get a real B&T, I know there's a lot of people looking for them on this forum alone, much less all the non members that have not discovered how helpful this forum is.
    It just keeps getting worse. It's at $345 right now. I messaged the seller, maybe he'll do the right thing.
    GregAB likes this.

  6. #5
    Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    jetnspector's Avatar
    Join Date : Jul 2009
    Location : South Central... Kansas
    Posts : 949
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

    Default

    This is the same seller that’s offering the cobbled together $3000 “grey room” clear frame P2000.

  7. #6
    HK= NFG 4 the Wallet
    Chargerdude70's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2019
    Location : Michigan
    Age : 55
    Posts : 577
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jetnspector View Post
    This is the same seller that’s offering the cobbled together $3000 “grey room” clear frame P2000.

    in other words, it wouldn't matter if he was called out on it because that's just the type of seller he is.
    jetnspector likes this.
    Hidden Content 93A3│Hidden Content SP5│Hidden Content SP5K│Hidden Content MP5 N│Hidden Content MP5-22│Hidden Content VP9│SAR8│PTR 9CT

  8. #7
    Desperately Needs Treatment
    hkpsp's Avatar
    Join Date : Jul 2009
    Location : IL
    Posts : 1,011
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

    Default

    I bought a "new" VP9 from him through hkpro that was clearly used when received. Definitely a seller I'll avoid in the future.
    jfk likes this.

  9. #8
    HK= NFG 4 the Wallet
    Chargerdude70's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2019
    Location : Michigan
    Age : 55
    Posts : 577
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hkpsp View Post
    I bought a "new" VP9 from him through hkpro that was clearly used when received. Definitely a seller I'll avoid in the future.

    He’s a member on here and he is doing that crap? Shouldn’t there be something done about it if anything can be?
    tnbigdawg likes this.

  10. #9
    Junior Member
    MafiamanJ15's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2017
    Location : Minnesota
    Posts : 49
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Unfortunately I've seen this type of thing before.
    There were some people selling fake airsoft-brand SITES Spectre M4 folding stocks that went for an insane amount of money.

  11. #10
    HK= NFG 4 the Wallet
    Chargerdude70's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2019
    Location : Michigan
    Age : 55
    Posts : 577
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MafiamanJ15 View Post
    Unfortunately I've seen this type of thing before.
    There were some people selling fake airsoft-brand SITES Spectre M4 folding stocks that went for an insane amount of money.

    I had a Spectre HC 40cal back in the late 80's early 90's. Forgot all about that one, probably should have kept it.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

 
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •