Kesage Gun Works
P9 sport. Not P9S
Crazy price. I have no idea
Life is an endless series of trainwrecks with only brief commercial-like breaks of happiness.
Only the second, P9 Sport Group I that I have seen--- the other did not have the last 3 digits of the SN on the left barrel compensator either--- also with the relief cut!!!
Interesting observations from the data:
1. This one is dated "74"--- all the others (lower SN's) were dated "72"
2. The earliest P9S (9mm) is dated "70"
3. The earliest P9S (7.65)(CAT. 880) is dated "73"
Wish there was a BIN.
Last edited by AGG; 06-02-2020 at 01:48 PM.
There is! Add to your cart and check out.
Shipping not included. But if you pay with PayPal credit you have 6 months to pay it off. Interest free of course
So this is a p9, not a p9s, so it is one of the first that was single action only. If I recall, the S means double action?? Not sure, just trying to comprehend the price of this piece.
From the data:
- “S” (Spannabzug- Spann/double-action, Abzug/trigger; double-action trigger)
- StK 0001/StK 0003/StK 0004/StK 0006 (9mm "experimental" models)
- Design year of 1965, with actual series production commencing on August 29, 1969, and manufacturing of the P9 continued until 1973; serial number series for the P9 ran from 090 001 to 090 510, with a total of 510 produced (090 001 to 090 0024/P9 “prototype” models; 090 025 to 090 0510/P9 “production” models)
NOTE: I have seen 0016--- but it was not 090 016--- also, I question manufacturing through 1973, as this one is dated "1974".
Last edited by AGG; 06-02-2020 at 04:14 PM.