Rare P7M13 SD - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Rare P7M13 SD

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Indreams84 View Post
    Didnít a seller recently list a pair of authentic P7M13 SDs on here for ~$30k? Surprised Keystone Arms didnít snatch those up and list for $100k or something insane. Whatís equally insane is their buying base appears to pay these inflated prices- golden market for a seller!
    I did snatch them up. The reason they are not listed for $100k, is they are not worth $100k or something insane as such..... Everyone always mad about what I sell for until it comes time for them to sell.. Funny how that happens!!! Considering everything starts at a $.01, I do believe the bidders dictate the price.
    Last edited by KeystoneArms; 06-15-2020 at 10:24 PM.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Other than the threaded barrel, how can you differentiate b/w a normal M13 and a SD?

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KeystoneArms View Post
    I did snatch them up. The reason they are not listed for $100k, is they are not worth $100k or something insane as such..... Everyone always mad about what I sell for until it comes time for them to sell.. Funny how that happens!!! Considering everything starts at a $.01, I do believe the bidders dictate the price.
    Youre right about that.
    While I cant claim to understand or put it into words What youre doing, nor do I agree or disagree with it, but it just rubs me the wrong way.
    I understand that youre buying from members at an agreed upon price, and what you do with it is your own business and the person that your selling to.
    Where you’re doing it at is the perfect platform. Most people know what it is and what the they are buying and what price there willing to pay for it. So no harm no foul.
    In a way I respect it... perhaps its because I wanted it but could not afford it?!?
    In any event, you buy and sell and your marketing is on point.
    The pics look better that what was displayed here when you were buying, the Guns look mint, and the red background with the words “ultra rare” “unique” “ nothing but the best of the best of the best” Gives you an edge... and youre selling guns!
    Free commerce... its the foundation of our Economy!
    M.
    When governments fear the people, there is liberty, When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."
    Thomas Jefferson

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

who makes an adapter so can use on a modern can?

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by airforce1 View Post
    Other than the threaded barrel, how can you differentiate b/w a normal M13 and a SD?
    The only mechanical difference is the threaded barrel. There are a couple cosmetic differences and obviously a known serial number range. Any P7 with an extended barrel is extremely rare. Bruce Gray made some long slides for HK and he had problems getting the barrels so he had to rework his design to a long slide with a standard barrel.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KeystoneArms View Post
    American business 101, congrats! I enjoy watching your items sellIng almost as much as I enjoy viewing the items.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by osbornec View Post
    who makes an adapter so can use on a modern can?
    The P7M13SDs are more of a collector item then something that you would shoot. however, if you have the money to buy a P7M13SD then you should probably have enough money to buy the proper suppressor. There are quite a few people who consider themselves P7 collectors, but the P7M13SD is truly one of the few pieces that separates the men from the boys. If you are stuck on shooting a suppressed P7, I would highly recommend getting a factory .22 P7k3 or a .22 conversion kit for a P7K3 and having the barrel threaded. Tornado Technologies does great work and you will have one of the coolest suppressor host at the range.
    Last edited by Brobus; 06-16-2020 at 03:03 AM.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

I can't imagine why anyone would be offended by a capitalist enjoying a free market! I think it's great. However, if I were buying a $12k+ pistol, I'd be annoyed that the test target (an important part of such a collector-grade kit) was being soiled and scrunched by an oiled up gun sitting on top of it. It makes for nice looking photos, but agitates my firearm OCD at the highest level. Subtract $5 grand for that! LOL
    brn2xl likes this.
    - CPshooter

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CPshooter View Post
    I can't imagine why anyone would be offended by a capitalist enjoying a free market! I think it's great. However, if I were buying a $12k+ pistol, I'd be annoyed that the test target (an important part of such a collector-grade kit) was being soiled and scrunched by an oiled up gun sitting on top of it. It makes for nice looking photos, but agitates my firearm OCD at the highest level. Subtract $5 grand for that! LOL
    At least the photographer was wearing white gloves if that makes you feel any better.
    Wharf Rat likes this.

Priest of the P7
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)

I can have SO much more fun with that much money. I’ve always thought the SDs are goofy lookin anyway.
    To each his own.
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links