KAC MP5 RAS in stock - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: KAC MP5 RAS in stock

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gsyoung54 View Post
    I actually bought my second KAC because I watched Sicario while drinking and someone had them in stock... At 65 I really need an Intoximeter 1000 interface on my phone and computer to avoid so many purchases...

I'm with you on the drinking and shopping....I just bid way too much on gunbroker last night.....I'm hoping now I don't win, but most certainly sealed the deal with my outlandish bid....
    gsyoung54 likes this.

HK= NFG 4 the Wallet
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flybynt View Post
    Not, me I am buyer and hoarder not much of a seller.

My daughter is gonna inherit a hell of a collection, optics, accessories, and do dads.
    I put price I paid on outside of box of all my HK stuff so they know what the value was before I croaked and gives them something to go by to investigate value.
    flybynt likes this.

HK= NFG 4 the Wallet
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

....... At 65 I really need an Intoximeter 1000 interface on my phone and computer to avoid so many purchases...
    I wont need that meter, I'm spending all my "At 65" money now, I don't see myself making it to 65 in my present home/work environment so am trying to get all I can now for fun and legacy.
    gsyoung54 likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I had that attitude since I got my FFL/SOT in the 80's and somehow managed to live despite the best efforts of two es-wives.. I had better lawyers!

Quote Originally Posted by Chargerdude70 View Post
    I wont need that meter, I'm spending all my "At 65" money now, I don't see myself making it to 65 in my present home/work environment so am trying to get all I can now for fun and legacy.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

It is truly amazing how a little alcohol can ease the pain in my fire dept back, mellow my innate anxiety over everything.... and completely remove any reasoning ability about my finances.

Quote Originally Posted by majorbanjo View Post
    I'm with you on the drinking and shopping....I just bid way too much on gunbroker last night.....I'm hoping now I don't win, but most certainly sealed the deal with my outlandish bid....
    majorbanjo likes this.

HK= NFG 4 the Wallet
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

I had that attitude since I got my FFL/SOT in the 80's and somehow managed to live despite the best efforts of two es-wives.. I had better lawyers!
    My family owned a 2 generation gun shop. My dad past away in 2007 after being in business for 30 years. My mom was co owner but let the FFL go. I wished I had kept it going but I had moved away and to a whole new other life. Now I'm getting to where I'd like to get one and an SOT. I feel the SOT route is about the only way I will ever be able to afford a FA HK weapon. I keep looking at other platforms just to scratch that itch. When younger, I was really fond of the Mini 14 and had 3 or 4 of the SS folders (still have my last one). Transferable FA versions can be had for 11-12G but really would like something in 9mm for shooting affordability and using a can.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links