HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Default HK MK23 USSOCOM slide

Guyanaman1963 likes this.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Should be yours lol. Join the club man!!
    GuntherRommel likes this.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

You know I want that right?!? LOL!
    Wonder if its real. It’s not like there is a serial# on it, and I didnt see a date code not that I really know much about anything!
    M
    When governments fear the people, there is liberty, When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."
    Thomas Jefferson

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I know nothing about the Mk23 prices but I would only be willing to pay that if it came as a functioning firearm. Seems a bit overpriced considering it doesn't even come with sights and markings. Is this within the ballpark of what they normally go for?

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Psifer View Post
    I know nothing about the Mk23 prices but I would only be willing to pay that if it came as a functioning firearm. Seems a bit overpriced considering it doesn't even come with sights and markings. Is this within the ballpark of what they normally go for?
    Refer your questions to @romeo_alpha01 or @AGG . I know there are not many out there in the wild

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Guyanaman1963 View Post
    You know I want that right?!? LOL!
    Wonder if its real. It’s not like there is a serial# on it, and I didnt see a date code not that I really know much about anything!
    M
    its real...they only made 40 USSOCOM slides/barrel. closest you'll ever get to an authentic KG ussocom. i know the guy that got a hold of the 40 slides/barrel...i helped him sell a few. i snagged 4 from him...sold 1 and kept 3. the first time it was on GB years ago final price was close to $7k. this auction though is not complete...barrel missing which really sucks.

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by audiction View Post
    I know the guy that got a hold of the 40 slides/barrel...i helped him sell a few. i snagged 4 from him...sold 1 and kept 3. the first time it was on GB years ago final price was close to $7k. this auction though is not complete...barrel missing which really sucks.
    Why was I not surprised to see who was selling it......most people in the know realize he gets them from Ted Augustine, AKA "the guy" apparently now, in addition to the other proper nouns he's earned for himself.....keep a VERY close eye on any MK23 that has a SOCOM slide, Ted bought a MK23 in Europe a couple years ago cheap and I've never seen it show up for sale by Euro Imports yet. Serial # 23-008814. If a guy will buy a gun at auction, have it refinished, and have his American "partner" sell it as original finish, he'll do other stuff too.

Fraudster Alert Refinished Walther P5 "Euro Imports" on GB - General Firearms Discussion - Sturmgewehr.com Forums
    Brad4065 likes this.
    "We do bad things to bad people".

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lamont View Post
    Why was I not surprised to see who was selling it......most people in the know realize he gets them from Ted Augustine, AKA "the guy" apparently now, in addition to the other proper nouns he's earned for himself.....keep a VERY close eye on any MK23 that has a SOCOM slide, Ted bought a MK23 in Europe a couple years ago cheap and I've never seen it show up for sale by Euro Imports yet. Serial # 23-008814. If a guy will buy a gun at auction, have it refinished, and have his American "partner" sell it as original finish, he'll do other stuff too.

Fraudster Alert Refinished Walther P5 "Euro Imports" on GB - General Firearms Discussion - Sturmgewehr.com Forums
    YOU know...now that I’m closely examining photos and comparing the finish to mine...this slide on GB does look refinished to me...

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    252 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by audiction View Post
    its real...they only made 40 USSOCOM slides/barrel. closest you'll ever get to an authentic KG ussocom. i know the guy that got a hold of the 40 slides/barrel...i helped him sell a few. i snagged 4 from him...sold 1 and kept 3. the first time it was on GB years ago final price was close to $7k. this auction though is not complete...barrel missing which really sucks.
    I have PM'ed EI to see how many they imported--- and these have no barrels!!!

Tony

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    252 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lamont View Post
    I do not necessarily suspect the authenticity of the slide, but any questions would be based only on the serial number on bottom of slide on the top rear--- 23-019863--- which should be for a BG or BH (HE finish) Mark 23!!!
    However, someone in Europe could have "force-matched" the slide to a Mark 23 by having the SN engraved as above--- I have seen this.

Tony

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links