• 1 Post By Guyanaman1963

Thread: HK P30 Grey

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default HK P30 Grey

I Bleed Urban Gray
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)

Superb price. Why has HK not released the P30L in gray? So frustrating.
    TLOU_Joel likes this.

Keep your booger hook off the bang switch till you're ready to bring the hate

Really liking this HK Stuff Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

That's beautiful! Somebody buy this so I don't!!!

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

That is a good price if V3 Ambi safety is your thing and you want it in grey. For those that aren’t aware, these are imported by RGUNS, will be marked as such and sold by Classic...not covered under HK-USA warranty if that matters to some. I would not let that be a deterrent if you want one, just info to have. Good deal.
    ”What do you want to discuss now, my favorite color?”–Col. Nathan R. Jessup

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HK12Step View Post
    That is a good price if V3 Ambi safety is your thing and you want it in grey. For those that aren’t aware, these are imported by RGUNS, will be marked as such and sold by Classic...not covered under HK-USA warranty if that matters to some. I would not let that be a deterrent if you want one, just info to have. Good deal.
    Oh crap! I did not see that. Good eyes! Deal breaker for me. I take it back. Not interested. LOL.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Curious, why would that be a deal breaker? Are HK’s only worthwhile with a lifetime warranty? Just asking, not judging.
    Side by side same Hk, Same price, one from HK USA, I would pick the HK USA. But I would not be worried About buying the other import without a warranty.
    Quality is quality regardless of who imports it.
    Just my .02 cents, and no disrespect meant to anyone.
    M.
    When governments fear the people, there is liberty, When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."
    Thomas Jefferson

Er spricht schlechtes Deutsch...
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Guyanaman1963 View Post
    Curious, why would that be a deal breaker? Are HK’s only worthwhile with a lifetime warranty? Just asking, not judging.
    Side by side same Hk, Same price, one from HK USA, I would pick the HK USA. But I would not be worried About buying the other import without a warranty.
    M.
    Sound thinking. They don't break very often, and there are other ways to get them repaired, if so. That shouldn't be a deal breaker.
    Check out HKPRO on Facebook and HKPRO on Instagram: hkpro_official

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

I bought this last year and just recently added the GreyGuns trigger kit. Good gun for the price. The GG kit makes it a much better gun since the P30S trigger is known to be horrible.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Guyanaman1963 View Post
    M.
    I am very cautious with what I do with my money so if I am going to buy something new and it's over $500 like that, it better come with the company's warranty or I can patiently wait for one that does. Just my two cents. Not everyone can be disciplined like that nor even cares about a warranty and like @HKPRO says it can be serviced elsewhere. It's just a deal breaker for me. I'm one of those guys who buys the extended warranty on a TV...lol...I just want the peace of mind.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anavrin0901 View Post
    I am very cautious with what I do with my money so if I am going to buy something new and it's over $500 like that, it better come with the company's warranty or I can patiently wait for one that does. Just my two cents. Not everyone can be disciplined like that nor even cares about a warranty and like @HKPRO says it can be serviced elsewhere. It's just a deal breaker for me. I'm one of those guys who buys the extended warranty on a TV...lol...I just want the peace of mind.
    Nothing wrong with peace mind, In fact I highly recommend it.
    One does need to be careful with one’s money.
    Warranty is highly needed on tv’s, I have have lost 3 to lighting strikes here in Florida, however when I factor in the cost of the extended warranty... I just bought a surge protector. Lol.
    M.
    anavrin0901 likes this.

Sponsored Links