HKPRO Forums banner

HK23e

2K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  Oicani 
#1 ·
https://www.gunbroker.com/item/877032042

So this gun has been on gunbroker for about a year now. It starts at 100k and is now down to 85k. I'm curious as to how much this should actually value. I know that hk13e parts kit is super rare. Can someone give me some feedback on how much this should sell for?

Thanks

#2 ·
Too hard to do the math to add up all the accessories. Also very difficult to put a solid value on the 13E kit. Package is cheapened a bit by the clone barrels, but real factory barrels would push the package much higher. Just a gut estimate, that minimum price would be more realistic if all of those barrels were factory.

#4 ·
Nothing he has there ads up to $85K. He's fishing for now. We've bought several things from them, So, they're legit. Legitimately high that is...
Market will correct his price or it'll go back in the safe for future attempt I suppose. But way too high.

#5 · (Edited)
It's Mile High Shooting... despite their inflated rep among precision nut-huggers, they're all about the bottom line. Randy is a good man and Diann is a consummate professional but they have a bunch of chodes that work there too.

They'd rather put things up high and wait for the one dude who's fool enough to snap it up to come along than play the market; seen it a few times in some older but unique optics and other stuff they get.

#8 ·
Tony, can you tell by this SerNo when the original push pin G3 was manufactured or was this a registered HK91 shelf gun remarked as G3 used for this conversion? The latter may pose a problem akin to creating a new MG especially if it takes an unaltered HK21E/23E burst trigger pack; should have that little block up front otherwise... Perhaps my eyes are getting bad, but I'm seeing a 'AK' date code added to the top rib which doesn't make sense for any transferable pre-May 86 gun...

Office equipment Typewriter Office supplies Technology Electronic device
Gun Revolver Metal

Beautiful gun and awesome spares/conversion device(s) package, but the markings on the top rib (for a registered G3 as mentioned on the Form 3) throws up a red flag. Anyone know if the BATF allows a marking variance to where the original serial number can be removed off the mag well and relocated (stamped in this case) up to the top rib area for these belt-fed conversions?

#9 ·
Tony, can you tell by this SerNo when the original push pin G3 was manufactured or was this a registered HK91 shelf gun remarked as G3 used for this conversion? The latter may pose a problem akin to creating a new MG especially if it takes an unaltered HK21E/23E burst trigger pack; should have that little block up front otherwise... Perhaps my eyes are getting bad, but I'm seeing a 'AK' date code added to the top rib which doesn't make sense for any transferable pre-May 86 gun...

View attachment 272710 View attachment 272712

Beautiful gun and awesome spares/conversion device(s) package, but the markings on the top rib (for a registered G3 as mentioned on the Form 3) throws up a red flag. Anyone know if the BATF allows a marking variance to where the original serial number can be removed off the mag well and relocated (stamped in this case) up to the top rib area for these belt-fed conversions?
Dial back just a bit. Too many assumptions...here’s how TSC builds their E guns...First off, if it is stamped “AK” on the top rib, that is the year he built the gun (2009). Secondly, the serial number on the top is not a replacement serial number, it is a duplicate of the original serial number that is still attached to the gun, it was never removed. TSC uses the method I believe was originated by Terry Dyer where he cuts away the magwell, leaving the serial number still attached by a thin strip of steel, still attached to the receiver. Then that thin strip is folded over itself and welded down to the side of the receiver, located behind the feed mech. Cool?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.