HKPRO Forums banner

HK Knife Info

9K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  IMPD2079 
#1 ·
I purchased this knife from a sweet old lady and she told me they were never improted to the United States. Anyone have info on it? I thought it is just a beautiful knife, I had to have it. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
No Offense Rodmar but I'd rather not state at this time, I may have to sell it to someone here.....Lol!

#6 ·
Damascus knives are so badass! If one really uses it, instead of just looking at it, I'm sure they are the most durable. That's why I don't collect guns, I love to actually use them.

#7 ·
It's a Boker knife released around the 50th anniversary of Hk, 1000 were made, high polish finish and rosewood handles made by Karl Nill, the same company that does the wood handles for the P7 and other pistols. Boker released a few knives that year for the anniversary, a black one, this one, a damascus blade, and another one like yours but a regular blade, not a tanto. The damascus is worth the most and sells for well over $250, all the others including yours usually go for $50-100. As far as I know they were only sold in the US, but they were imported for sure, they turn on Ebay for sale regularly. Hope this helps.

#9 ·
A real Solingen Böker is a nice knife. It has the typical Böker handle shape too.

Makes me wonder why Böker doesn't have their name on this knife somewhere.

#11 ·
I will post up my question here as well. A good buddy of mine (who was with me when I bought my VP9) just gave me this knife. It has Benchmade paperwork in the box, but I can't find a name for it, or find it on hk-knives.com. Anyone know more than me? I think the model number is 14141, but can't find anything on it. It is assisted opening and tip down carry only. Which is about the only thing I don't like about it.

You can pay for school, but you can't buy class.

#12 ·
Well, never mind. I expanded my search and found this.

HECKLER & KOCH - H&K - HK
MADE BY: BENCHMADE KNIVES USA
14141STI-1401 (this is real # for BIG5 sporting goods) (14141 (h&k just calls it 14141) / 14141STI )
model name = FLAK
LIMITED EDITION SPECIAL RUN FOR "BIG 5 SPORTING GOODS" (a west coast company)

Which makes sense, as he said he got it at Big 5.......

You can pay for school, but you can't buy class.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.