Who made this bayonet w squirel on blade? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Who made this bayonet w squirel on blade?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm actually impressed with the Eickhorn SG2000 series bayonets. They have the until recently rare Tanto style blade (shared also with the CZ 805 bayonet/multipurpose knife designed for the CZ 805 Bren and Bren 2 rifles), and they're pretty versatile, especially the SG 2000 WC F designed for the French Army. It's primarily a bayonet for the standard 416F and other 14.5/16.5/20 inch barreled 416s used by French Army spec ops and organizations like the GIGN, but it's also a wire cutter (WC stands for wire cutter) when used with the scabbard and it's pretty beefy, too. It's also designed to be used to pry wooden crates open and be used as a field utility knife.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BarnOwlLover View Post
    They have the until recently rare Tanto style blade (shared also with the CZ 805 bayonet/multipurpose knife designed for the CZ 805 Bren and Bren 2 rifles)
    I will not lie, I am a big fan of tanto style blades, been carrying one for 30 years.......no other design with high tip thickness/strength of the design....gotta have the half serration feature though....oh don't get me wrong, there's prettier blades out there.....but it's a workhorse. And in the real world, that's all that counts, getting the job done.
    "We do bad things to bad people".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Here's a couple of links to specs and photos.

805 Bayonet:

CZ Guns Accesories | CZ Bren 805 Battle Knife |

SG2000 WC-F:

https://www.eickhorn-solingen.de/SG-2000-WC-F/en

Other SG2000 bayonets and other similar knives are also able to be found there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links