HKPRO Forums banner

Who made this bayonet w squirel on blade?

4K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  BarnOwlLover 
#1 ·
I searched the archives but most thread pictures are long gone and will ask to make it easier:

It came w a 1981 HK 91 a few days ago.

See less See more
#11 ·
I'm actually impressed with the Eickhorn SG2000 series bayonets. They have the until recently rare Tanto style blade (shared also with the CZ 805 bayonet/multipurpose knife designed for the CZ 805 Bren and Bren 2 rifles), and they're pretty versatile, especially the SG 2000 WC F designed for the French Army. It's primarily a bayonet for the standard 416F and other 14.5/16.5/20 inch barreled 416s used by French Army spec ops and organizations like the GIGN, but it's also a wire cutter (WC stands for wire cutter) when used with the scabbard and it's pretty beefy, too. It's also designed to be used to pry wooden crates open and be used as a field utility knife.

#12 ·
They have the until recently rare Tanto style blade (shared also with the CZ 805 bayonet/multipurpose knife designed for the CZ 805 Bren and Bren 2 rifles)
I will not lie, I am a big fan of tanto style blades, been carrying one for 30 years.......no other design with high tip thickness/strength of the design....gotta have the half serration feature though....oh don't get me wrong, there's prettier blades out there.....but it's a workhorse. And in the real world, that's all that counts, getting the job done.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.