Bone Stock HK USC going for over $3400 on GB, What the HELL???!!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Bone Stock HK USC going for over $3400 on GB, What the HELL???!!!

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

I think $3,400 for a converted model is cheap, but I do agree that $3,400 for just a USC is a bit much.

Back when USC's were still in production, I sold my converted USC to UMP with 4 mags for around $3,500 if I remember correctly. At this current time with only a few left out there for sale, at least on GB that is, I think $3,400 for a converted USC to UMP is a great price. I think an UMP with a couple mags should get around 4k.

In this climate, like any really, $1,000 over retail for a rare rifle from HK that isn't produced anymore is reasonable for a USC.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Californian's are ruining the market on everything. We're all trying to find our "dream guns" before the end of the year.

HK45acp

You cali guys need to move out of that state....

at $2,625 with 11 bids, 5 days left: HK USC 45ACP 45 acp H&K UMP Extras Not 91 94 93 : Semi Auto Rifles at GunBroker.com

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HK45acp View Post
    You cali guys need to move out of that state....

at $2,625 with 11 bids, 5 days left: HK USC 45ACP 45 acp H&K UMP Extras Not 91 94 93 : Semi Auto Rifles at GunBroker.com
    We are. Texas, Oregon, Washington, etc.

The Exodus Of People Moving Away From California Is Becoming An Avalanche » Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I cant wait for MM to start selling his UMP guns.

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

for all that are trying to find their dream guns, step up, or kalis will buy em.
    91,43,sp89,40xp,45xp,mp5 pistol,53 pistol,50 beowulf,usc/ump, lots more

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

So Ive been trying to find a good USC for conversion, not much out there but saw a few already converted-I think prices on them are just north of fair for some of them but I dont really know anything about the companies that do these conversions-Ive talked to Tommy B a few times and intended to go with him but does anyone know anything about Black Ops Defense USC conversions?

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

These prices are pretty wild, once I finished my conversion I never looked at USCs again until a few weeks ago. I had a guy offer to trade me a Scar 17 for my conversion and I considered it until I checked and saw what the cost would be to replace mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Cjude View Post
    So Ive been trying to find a good USC for conversion, not much out there but saw a few already converted-I think prices on them are just north of fair for some of them but I dont really know anything about the companies that do these conversions-Ive talked to Tommy B a few times and intended to go with him but does anyone know anything about Black Ops Defense USC conversions?
    Both Bostic and BlackOps are GTG. See my comment on your other thread.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links