HK416 Upper w/ MR556 Lower Question
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: HK416 Upper w/ MR556 Lower Question

  1. #1
    Junior Member

    Join Date : Sep 2016
    Posts : 39
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default HK416 Upper w/ MR556 Lower Question

    So I have a Hk416 10.4" Upper and a MR556 Lower. Can I just merger the two and get a working gun? Do I have to change anything else out? I wanted double check with the community before I destroy something . Thanks!

  2. #2
    Banned

    Join Date : Feb 2012
    Posts : 2,011
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HKFanboy82 View Post
    So I have a Hk416 10.4" Upper and a MR556 Lower. Can I just merger the two and get a working gun? Do I have to change anything else out? I wanted double check with the community before I destroy something . Thanks!
    Plug and Play!! Have several.. Do you have MR556 factory Fire Control Group in the lower still?

  3. #3
    Junior Member

    Join Date : Sep 2016
    Posts : 39
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JNAP94 View Post
    Plug and Play!! Have several.. Do you have MR556 factory Fire Control Group in the lower still?
    Yes, everything on the MR556 is still factory. I was thinking that the buffer spring or trigger control group needs to be changes.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Banned

    Join Date : Feb 2012
    Posts : 2,011
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HKFanboy82 View Post
    Yes, everything on the MR556 is still factory. I was thinking that the buffer spring or trigger control group needs to be changes.
    It will run fine then!!

  6. #5
    Junior Member

    Join Date : Sep 2016
    Posts : 39
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JNAP94 View Post
    It will run fine then!!
    Thanks!

  7. #6
    AGG
    AGG is online now
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    AGG's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2007
    Location : Alabama
    Posts : 30,298
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)

    Default

    Presume you have a registered, SBR lower!!!

    Tony

  8. #7
    Desperately Needs Treatment

    Join Date : Dec 2012
    Location : 29 Palms, CA SEMPER FI
    Posts : 1,194
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

    Default

    ^^^^^ I could be wrong but I'm guessing no.
    Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.
    Ronald Reagan

    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think.
    Adolph Hitler

  9. #8
    Member

    Join Date : Sep 2016
    Posts : 80
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    Nice set up. All you have to do is attach the lower and you are ready to rock n roll

  10. #9
    Banned

    Join Date : Feb 2012
    Posts : 2,011
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AGG View Post
    Presume you have a registered, SBR lower!!!

    Tony
    HA, Good Point, I should never assume.. LOL

    P.S. Mine are registered SBRs!!

Sponsored Links

 
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •