Black Ops Defense USC to UMP conversion experience

Thread: Black Ops Defense USC to UMP conversion experience

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Default Black Ops Defense USC to UMP conversion experience

Searched forum but did not find much--anyone have any experience with Black Ops Defense USC/UMP conversions? I was going to get one from Tommy Bostic but I haven't found a USC donor I could stomache the price for....there's a few conversions for sale and the Black Ops Defense was one of them-I noticed that they were not a supporting vendor-anyone know who these guys are?

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

I'm familiar with both conversions. Had a USC done by Wes (BlackOps) and a G36C done by Bostic. Wes's conversions are a little cheaper and Bostic's are a little prettier, but both function fine. Bostic and Wes are both pleasant to deal with.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by surely_you_jest View Post
    I'm familiar with both conversions. Had a USC done by Wes (BlackOps) and a G36C done by Bostic. Wes's conversions are a little cheaper and Bostic's are a little prettier, but both function fine. Bostic and Wes are both pleasant to deal with.
    Same exact story with me. Wes did my USC, and I did the hdps stock block instead of the stub fuse. Thing runs like a beast, of course. Bostic did a G36C for me, and cut my SL8 barrel custom length so I could run my suppressor. Everyone that shoots it loves it. I think Bostic would be my pick if you're doing a stub fuse. If not, Wes did good with me.

Greg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsored Links