HK433 - The new assault rifle from HK - Page 45
Page 45 of 63 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 450 of 628
Like Tree69Likes

Thread: HK433 - The new assault rifle from HK

  1. #441
    Junior Member
    Volk149's Avatar
    Join Date : Jun 2016
    Location : Japan
    Posts : 1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    New video of HK433 from Japanese Media. https://youtu.be/1ofNWtMfDmg
    Photo - ??????? 2018 in ????? ???3 Attachment 178314
    dushan likes this.

  2. #442
    Senior Member

    Join Date : Sep 2014
    Posts : 103
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    Interesting picture from that Japanese website! I hadn't seen any pictures of the gas system before:
    HK433 - The new assault rifle from HK-12.jpg

  3. #443
    Junior Member

    Join Date : Jan 2017
    Posts : 24
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Another HK long gun that we wont get in the US, makes me sad, i wish they'd atleast throw us a bone on a non AR HK rifle.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #444
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Montrala's Avatar
    Join Date : Nov 2003
    Location : Poland
    Age : 48
    Posts : 3,459
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whitetaild33r View Post
    Another HK long gun that we wont get in the US, makes me sad, i wish they'd atleast throw us a bone on a non AR HK rifle.
    HK would gladly sell you lot of rifles. HK433 in civi format will be also made if rifle goes into production. Problem is not with HK, but with US import restrictions. HK is building factory in US to go around that.
    Wild Bill likes this.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content
    Current: SFP9SD-SF, P2000SK, MR223A3 11.5"
    Past: P30L, P2000, P30, P7M13, Expert, G3 (MKE T41), HK45C, MR223 16.5"/14.5", SFP9-SF
    I'm sponsored competition shooter representing Heckler&Koch, Hornady, Khales & Typhoon Defence brands in Poland

  6. #445
    Very Senior Member

    Join Date : Sep 2001
    Location : Lincoln, NE
    Age : 52
    Posts : 313
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Montrala View Post
    HK would gladly sell you lot of rifles. HK433 in civi format will be also made if rifle goes into production. Problem is not with HK, but with US import restrictions. HK is building factory in US to go around that.
    Not with HK, but with German export restrictions and US import restrictions.
    Hopefully the Bundeswehr adopts the 433 and a German and US civilian model is made available.
    Another thought is to lobby the NRA to lobby for rescinding the US restrictions on imports.
    Chui likes this.

  7. #446
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Montrala's Avatar
    Join Date : Nov 2003
    Location : Poland
    Age : 48
    Posts : 3,459
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sperling PE View Post
    Not with HK, but with German export restrictions and US import restrictions.
    German export restrictions does not stop HK from exporting MR223A3-11,5 to Poland or... Canada. Same for HK 243, etc. Yes, HK needs to get BKA approval to manufacture rifles and carbines for civilian market (they did not get it for MP5, so they trolled BKA by making SP5K pistol, sold in EU with shoulder stock), but once they have it, they make them end export them. It is US import restrictions that are ultimate barrier for coolest HK civilian stuff to come to US market. Do not look at HK, look at your own representatives in DC.

  8. #447
    Very Senior Member

    Join Date : Sep 2001
    Location : Lincoln, NE
    Age : 52
    Posts : 313
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Montrala View Post
    German export restrictions does not stop HK from exporting MR223A3-11,5 to Poland or... Canada. Same for HK 243, etc. Yes, HK needs to get BKA approval to manufacture rifles and carbines for civilian market (they did not get it for MP5, so they trolled BKA by making SP5K pistol, sold in EU with shoulder stock), but once they have it, they make them end export them. It is US import restrictions that are ultimate barrier for coolest HK civilian stuff to come to US market. Do not look at HK, look at your own representatives in DC.
    Not looking at HK.
    I thought there was a German government "weapons of war" issue with exporting guns.
    Is there not something to this? Or is it just the BKA?
    I think we agree on the US issue.

  9. #448
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Montrala's Avatar
    Join Date : Nov 2003
    Location : Poland
    Age : 48
    Posts : 3,459
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sperling PE View Post
    I thought there was a German government "weapons of war" issue with exporting guns.
    HK is under special scrutiny as "weapons of war" manufacturer. But once type is approved by BKA for civilian sale as sporting weapon, there is no more "weapon of war" issue with this product. So normal, civilian market, export rules apply. Of course there are international embargoes, UN treaty, EU Fireams Directive, etc to follow.

  10. #449
    Very Senior Member

    Join Date : Sep 2001
    Location : Lincoln, NE
    Age : 52
    Posts : 313
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Thanks Montrala for the information.

  11. #450
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Montrala's Avatar
    Join Date : Nov 2003
    Location : Poland
    Age : 48
    Posts : 3,459
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

    Default

    At same time US could lift export restrictions on sporting firearms and firearms parts. US manufacturers would get their business back with a bonus.

Page 45 of 63 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

 
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

german bundeswehr hk 433
,
h&k 433
,

hk 433

,
hk 433 civilian
,
hk 433 price
,
hk 433 rifle
,
hk 433 weight
,

hk433

,
hk433 for sale
,
hk433 price
,
hk433 rifle
,
hkpro hk433
Click on a term to search for related topics.