is there an adapter or direct stock for the UMP to ACR?

Thread: is there an adapter or direct stock for the UMP to ACR?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Question is there an adapter or direct stock for the UMP to ACR?

looked everywhere (I think) for an adapter to convert the UMP to ACR stock. all I could find was the USC to ACR adapter, not UMP.

getting desperate enough to look for the now-discontinued Hogue UMP-M4 stock adapter, then get a M4 stock that might look even just remote to the ACR so it's like a folding m4 stock lol.

Priest of the P7
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)

I'm sure Bostic could create something for you if you had the money and he had the time.

https://www.tommybuilttactical.com/
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

just msgd Tommy. he said it would basically be sacrificing 2 stocks (merging HK stock hinge and ACR stock) and would be quite pricey.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

So you have either a factory post sample ump or a USC chopped and plastic welded to a ump rear?

The adapter that was made was basically a stock block for the USC instead of the usual hdps stock block B.

I know those original pictures Lee Majors had showed a stock @tbostic had welded together using an HK stock and ACR, so I would check with him on doing that or look for that post.

Shockwave

Really liking this HK Stuff Member

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

As you go down the path to install an ACR stock on a USC/UMP know that it places your eye line too high to use the irons. Unless of course they call you flounder or hammer head. I removed the cheek riser which helped some, but not enough for repeated shooting. An optic with a riser will be installed to eliminate the problem.
    MR 308 A3 20"
    MR 308 A1
    MR 223 A1
    HK 243 S TAR
    HK USC .45
    USP Expert .45
    MK 23

Sponsored Links