Where are all the HK 94's - Page 6
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Where are all the HK 94's

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AGG View Post
    The MP5 may be his weapon of choice, but an HK416 was used to terminate UBL.
    If I’m selling a 94, that was the gun used on OBL, and it was NIB when it was unleashed on him (the first of his 72 virgins).
    AGG likes this.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

I come from a school of thought as a younger guy that A) I want the exact gun that John McCLane used in the Nakatomi towers and B) The HK94 is the closest thing to owning a German MP5 in that it possesses the same metallurgy as a genuine MP5 from oberndorf.

As a collector, SBR'ng an HK94 brings me closest to both these points without SOTs/Class 3 involvement.

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SudS View Post
    If I’m selling a 94, that was the gun used on OBL, and it was NIB when it was unleashed on him (the first of his 72 virgins).
    LMAO!!!

Tony

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Right now nobody would give me what it would take to get my unadulterated, NIB IF Model 94 A3 out of my warm, live hands. What I want to know is...is it legal to own a 94 A3 and a Zenith Z-5RS seeing as one would then own the parts to convert the Z-5RS into an SBR?

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HotelKilo View Post
    Right now nobody would give me what it would take to get my unadulterated, NIB IF Model 94 A3 out of my warm, live hands. What I want to know is...is it legal to own a 94 A3 and a Zenith Z-5RS seeing as one would then own the parts to convert the Z-5RS into an SBR?
    Legal, you have a gun it can be used on. Now if you just had a pistol z5rs and didn't have a gun the stock would work on that would be bad.

I actually bought a hk94 that was shipped to TSC the other day that looked like it was unfired. No box but this thing was a safe queen its entire life and I don't think it had more than a mag or two through it if that. Like no wear marks on the bolt carrier and the stock and lower don't have to be touched(other than a buffer). It was almost too nice to cut up, he actually told me another dealer we know just sold one that wasn't in anywhere near as nice of condition. If I had known I would have seen if we would work out a trade so he had the nicer one to sell. This gun will not be a safe queen again though. Its getting converted to a F gun in burnt bronze and ral 8000.

Edit: Suds your comment makes me want to break in this gun with Bin Laden target in the future.

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I just picked up my 4th HK94. Thinking about turning the least mint into a MP5. Bit after reading through this I might not. Maybe I better just keep them all as close to mint as I can.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Indreams84 View Post
    I come from a school of thought as a younger guy that A) I want the exact gun that John McCLane used in the Nakatomi towers and B) The HK94 is the closest thing to owning a German MP5 in that it possesses the same metallurgy as a genuine MP5 from oberndorf.
    Look for the paddle magazine release and you'll realize John McClane is using a cut down HK94.

Those faux MP5s also make their appearance in Predator.
    Last edited by drew_eckhardt; 08-10-2019 at 05:23 AM.

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rexnfx View Post
    I just picked up my 4th HK94. Thinking about turning the least mint into a MP5. Bit after reading through this I might not. Maybe I better just keep them all as close to mint as I can.
    I would leave be--- > conversions = > value of factory, HK94's!!!

Tony

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TuffyMan View Post
    I have an unmolested SL8-6 and it will stay that way as long as I'm alive. I see lots of hacked up HK's for sale and in my mind it ruins the value. I understand the desire for a clone but I would never cut up a gun that is no longer made or imported. If my memory still works there were only 15k or so HK 94's imported to the us. If I'm lucky enough to get one it will remain unmolested.
    Same here on a gray SL8-1. I already have two others SL8-1s that were converted. The one I'm leaving unconverted I actually intended on converting to an XM8 initially, but it was in such good condition I couldn't bring myself to do it, so I bought one in a little more worn condition to have converted to an XM8.
    Hidden Content
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I'm that guy that wants to find a clean original 94 to keep in its unadultered state. It would be a cool thing to have when they are pretty much all converted to mp5 configuration way down the road. I would like to have virgin examples of all four hk94, 93, 91, and sp89.

Has anyone heard anything more about hk starting up production of a 94 style pistol?

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links