Portuguise upgrade - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Portuguise upgrade

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Asked and answered.
    Last edited by Lamont; 06-25-2019 at 02:20 PM.
    "We do bad things to bad people".

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lamont View Post
    So, are you going to sell these to American civilians or this going to be like that BS where you won't sell 40mm GL sights except to our military?

If you only knew how many civilian owners of an M203 (thousands) in this country hate you for that.......including me. How dare you decide what we can or cannot own as long as it is legal here? If it's legal for us to own an M203 (and it is, I have one) you should not be deciding that we can't own a sight. Your US .mil distributor and their "civilian side" distributor wasted 2 months of my life, multiple non-returned emails/phone calls etc. to finally tell me I couldn't have one, and this was AFTER I contacted you and you referred me to them!

You should be aware that the US Government is exempt from needing to obey patent law when it regards their own requirements, any company here can clone your sight (or any of your other products for that matter) without you having any recourse as long as they are only selling to the US Government, and the government is also required to buy "US made" whenever that is available.
    How dare I?
    My government only allows for export of the 40mm sight for governments!
    There is NOTHING I can do about that!
    If I could export the 40 mm sight to US civilians I would do it.

You can check with US manufacturers if there wanna **** with the ITAR laws and what happends if they do!

The 40mm sight and the full auto 417 lowers are the only current products I not can export to civilians.
    The G3 and MP5 upgrades are for most part already in stock by Mile High shooting accesories!

I would certainly be nice if you cared to check up facts before you start Blaming me for a lot of **** that is out of my controll!

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hansellhd2 View Post
    Well Done, love that Stock.

Thanks!

You would gain a lot on mounting scope more forward i belive.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Spuhr View Post
    The G3 and MP5 upgrades are for most part already in stock by Mile High shooting accesories!
    Stock assembly and handguard are in stock. Scope mount is not, sadly. I guess I'll wait.

Assuming I acquired your G3 scope mount; could you recommend a Spuhr scope base for a 34mm scope that would clear the G3 irons -- and preferrably allow the irons to be used through the base.
    Own: HK91, SR9, SP5k, G36k, HK416, P30L, 2x P8, 2x P8A1, USP9
    Future: Done, until HK comes out with something new & nifty. Might start building an FNH collection.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Asked and answered.
    Last edited by Lamont; 06-25-2019 at 02:19 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

The rules are not entirely clear from the Swedish government and we tried to get exportpermits for US civilian market but was that was declined.

Personally I hate that they are a classified product as that makes our job more difficult.

Scopemounts, upgrades for g3, g36, mp5 etc are all not classified and we don’t need an exportpermit

Lamont likes this.

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)

The rules are not entirely clear from the Swedish government and we tried to get exportpermits for US civilian market but was that was declined.

Personally I hate that they are a classified product as that makes our job more difficult.

Scopemounts, upgrades for g3, g36, mp5 etc are all not classified and we don’t need an exportpermit
    PM to you on an unrelated matter!!!

Tony

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

The rules are not entirely clear from the Swedish government and we tried to get export permits for US civilian market but was that was declined.

Scopemounts, upgrades for g3, g36, mp5 etc are all not classified and we don’t need an export permit
    Thanks for clearing that up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Just make a "new" sight for a 37mm tear gas launcher. If they happen to fit on a 40 mm, We'll just call that a happy coincidence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=su9ExdWyT-w

G57

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Are the iron sights usable with this stock? Does it have a removable cheek piece?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links