HKPRO Forums banner

Portuguise upgrade

6K views 40 replies 20 participants last post by  StarWolf 
#1 ·
Pretty darn proud for this!
Portuguise navy have just adopted our upgrade for G3 after extensive tests.
The tough Nato 14 test where the gun is dropped into steel a number of times on 2 meters killed the competition:)

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

See less See more
#13 ·
Pretty darn proud for this!
Portuguise navy have just adopted our upgrade for G3 after extensive tests.
The tough Nato 14 test where the gun is dropped into steel a number of times on 2 meters killed the competition:)
Any plans to make the Portuguese upgrades standard on the parts that civilians could buy in the US?

I've been looking for a convenient solution to easily switch between scoped and iron shooting.

#15 ·
Dropped 200ft onto steel according to other article.

One thing I noticed is those FMP were never upgraded to the free float cocking tube, or for that matter even refinished.

A little surprised on a system upgrade they didnt at least let an armory freshen them up and give a serious going over to verify they were in spec with gauges, etc.

#19 ·
The Guns are for what I can see to large part refinnished.
They are not upgraded to freefloat and I don’t think they ever will be.

HK was not tested, HK does not offer any upgrade program as far as I know so there is nothing to test!

#22 ·
So, are you going to sell these to American civilians or this going to be like that BS where you won't sell 40mm GL sights except to our military?

If you only knew how many civilian owners of an M203 (thousands) in this country hate you for that.......including me. How dare you decide what we can or cannot own as long as it is legal here? If it's legal for us to own an M203 (and it is, I have one) you should not be deciding that we can't own a sight. Your US .mil distributor and their "civilian side" distributor wasted 2 months of my life, multiple non-returned emails/phone calls etc. to finally tell me I couldn't have one, and this was AFTER I contacted you and you referred me to them!

You should be aware that the US Government is exempt from needing to obey patent law when it regards their own requirements, any company here can clone your sight (or any of your other products for that matter) without you having any recourse as long as they are only selling to the US Government, and the government is also required to buy "US made" whenever that is available.
How dare I?
My government only allows for export of the 40mm sight for governments!
There is NOTHING I can do about that!
If I could export the 40 mm sight to US civilians I would do it.

You can check with US manufacturers if there wanna **** with the ITAR laws and what happends if they do!

The 40mm sight and the full auto 417 lowers are the only current products I not can export to civilians.
The G3 and MP5 upgrades are for most part already in stock by Mile High shooting accesories!

I would certainly be nice if you cared to check up facts before you start Blaming me for a lot of **** that is out of my controll!

#26 ·
The rules are not entirely clear from the Swedish government and we tried to get exportpermits for US civilian market but was that was declined.

Personally I hate that they are a classified product as that makes our job more difficult.

Scopemounts, upgrades for g3, g36, mp5 etc are all not classified and we don’t need an exportpermit

#27 ·
The rules are not entirely clear from the Swedish government and we tried to get exportpermits for US civilian market but was that was declined.

Personally I hate that they are a classified product as that makes our job more difficult.

Scopemounts, upgrades for g3, g36, mp5 etc are all not classified and we don’t need an exportpermit
PM to you on an unrelated matter!!! :wink:

Tony

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.