LEO Marked MP5 Magazines verse Non-LEO Marked MP5 Magazines? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: LEO Marked MP5 Magazines verse Non-LEO Marked MP5 Magazines?

Really liking this HK Stuff Member
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

The last 5 New LEO marked mags out of the brown paper I had , used (abused) them in James’s class, they were constantly thrown and dropped on the gravel , because they reminded me of the Clinton “assault weapon ban “. Cosmetically they look like Hillary now , but function great.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Damn, you guys focus way too much on the LEO bull$hit markings on these mags; I like the fact that Heckler & Koch GmbH (Made In Germany) and a second Heckler & Koch Inc. (Sterling VA or Ashburn VA) marking is printed on the side. How many of you LEO mag naysayers have the new MP5 mags that just say Made In Germany; do you hate them too? All my G36 mags and I think all of my USP 9, 40 & 45 hi-cap mags have LEO markings, not my choice perhaps, but for a time, they all came that way when I ordered them years ago. But one thing for damn sure, I'd never trade them out with cheaper Magpul or ProMags because of the AWB 10-94 markings might remind me of a failed Act that didn't prove anything; rather they are bold statements akin to 'In Your Face' all you gun haters.

LEO Marked MP5 Magazines verse Non-LEO Marked MP5 Magazines?-pix1225458390.jpg LEO Marked MP5 Magazines verse Non-LEO Marked MP5 Magazines?-pix047998394.jpg
    AGG likes this.

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tailflash View Post
    Damn, you guys focus way too much on the LEO bull$hit markings on these mags; I like the fact that Heckler & Koch GmbH (Made In Germany) and a second Heckler & Koch Inc. (Sterling VA or Ashburn VA) marking is printed on the side. How many of you LEO mag naysayers have the new MP5 mags that just say Made In Germany; do you hate them too? All my G36 mags and I think all of my USP 9, 40 & 45 hi-cap mags have LEO markings, not my choice perhaps, but for a time, they all came that way when I ordered them years ago. But one thing for damn sure, I'd never trade them out with cheaper Magpul or ProMags because of the AWB 10-94 markings might remind me of a failed Act that didn't prove anything; rather they are bold statements akin to 'In Your Face' all you gun haters.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pix1225458390.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	40.8 KB 
ID:	240242 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pix047998394.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	101.6 KB 
ID:	240260
    Had not seen the Ashburn iteration--- until now--- thanks!!!

Tony

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links