G36 Carry Handle Screws

Thread: G36 Carry Handle Screws

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default G36 Carry Handle Screws

Maybe someone can help me, this maybe should’ve been posted in the WTB forum. I recently purchased an incomplete G36 carry handle/optic housing and a separate 1.5x optic that fits inside the housing. However I need the screws that’s hold it in place, and maybe a housing if the optic also sits inside another housing inside the carry handle, or not it there is none I’m not sure. I was looking for any guidance if anyone know where I can find the screws and whatever else is needed.

Thanks

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

So, you would need several items for the optic tube to seat into the handle housing. There is a diagram in another post just a few spots down in this same forum thread.
    You would need the rubber donuts, Snap ring, resistance screws and a few metal donuts. Then you would need to find elevation and windage screws as well. And lastly you would need mounting hardware. Take note that the front screw is longer then the two rear screws.

Here is the thread link. Should help!
    https://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-long-...sassembly.html

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jdyer View Post
    So, you would need several items for the optic tube to seat into the handle housing. There is a diagram in another post just a few spots down in this same forum thread.
    You would need the rubber donuts, Snap ring, resistance screws and a few metal donuts. Then you would need to find elevation and windage screws as well. And lastly you would need mounting hardware. Take note that the front screw is longer then the two rear screws.

Here is the thread link. Should help!
    https://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-long-...sassembly.html
    The mounting hardware I have from an SL8, and the optic itself has rubber donuts on it I believe. Any idea where I could get the rest of the hardware by any chance? Didn’t realize it was missing so much.

And thank you for the information.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Hmmm. Well, there may be a few guys in the groups that have what you need I would try the "WTB" thread and go from there. I have harvested a few things from old Airsoft versions before. I am thinking the elevation and windage screws could cross over. I have some if you want to try them out. Send me your mailing address and I can drop them in the mail for you to try.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jdyer View Post
    Hmmm. Well, there may be a few guys in the groups that have what you need I would try the "WTB" thread and go from there. I have harvested a few things from old Airsoft versions before. I am thinking the elevation and windage screws could cross over. I have some if you want to try them out. Send me your mailing address and I can drop them in the mail for you to try.
    PM sent, thanks

Sponsored Links