Some recent HK433 photos
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Some recent HK433 photos

HKPro Professional

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Some recent HK433 photos

Here you go my dudes. Just curious, anyone have a guess as to what the blue $hit on the side of the bolt carrier is? Perhaps the "self lubricating elements" the brochures have talked about?

Tspeis
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Some recent HK433 photos-original-heckler-koch-broschure-sturmgewehr-hk433-bundeswehr-_57-2-.jpg   Some recent HK433 photos-original-heckler-koch-broschure-sturmgewehr-hk433-bundeswehr-_57-1-.jpg   Some recent HK433 photos-original-heckler-koch-broschuere-sturmgewehr-hk433-bundeswehr.jpg   Some recent HK433 photos-original-heckler-koch-broschure-sturmgewehr-hk433-bundeswehr-_57-3-.jpg   Some recent HK433 photos-original-heckler-koch-broschure-sturmgewehr-hk433-bundeswehr-_57.jpg  

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

UTM/Simmunition bolt...

That's D) übungsverschluss

google that and you get this:
    https://www.heckler-koch.com/de/prod...ac4c47435b0267

"Practice bolt" or "Exercise closure" if you're Google translate

I may just make detective yet!
    LCSO264 likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Where did you get that brochure? I've been looking for new info and photos on the 433 series for a while now.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

HKPRO Professional
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

UTM was my first guess.

Damnit, I want a 433
    HK91
    HK94
    USC/UMP
    SL8/G36
    P7M8
    P9s .45acp
    VP70Z
    USP Tactical .45acp
    V51/HK51 clone
    HK45
    HK45c
    HK 416 10.5" upper
    GSG5PK
    P30Ls
    HK45T (OD Green)
    VP9
    CR556A1
    P30SKs
    SP5K

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I also wonder if they changed the gas system back to one similar to the G36/416/SA80 based on the bolt carrier design.

HKPro Professional

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dms16 View Post
    UTM/Simmunition bolt...

That's D) übungsverschluss

google that and you get this:
    https://www.heckler-koch.com/de/prod...ac4c47435b0267

"Practice bolt" or "Exercise closure" if you're Google translate

I may just make detective yet!
    Talk about missing the obvious! On another note, do those bolt lugs look a bit thicker and rounded? Kind of reminds me of the KAC E3 bolt.

Tspeis

HKPro Professional

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BarnOwlLover View Post
    Where did you get that brochure? I've been looking for new info and photos on the 433 series for a while now.
    It was emailed to me. Some dude had the brochure listed on ebay.

Tspeis

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I wish that HK would have this stuff available as PDF files on their sites. Spartanat also posted a photo of a couple of pages on their site a few months ago.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tspeis View Post
    Talk about missing the obvious! On another note, do those bolt lugs look a bit thicker and rounded? Kind of reminds me of the KAC E3 bolt.

Tspeis
    I don't know if it's because of being a practice/blank firing/simunition bolt, but the bolt lugs do look more rounded. The theory behind the rounded bolt lugs is that they're more durable because of redistributed stresses on the lugs and the barrel extension.

And as I mentioned, it also looks like the gas system is different compared to the patent images found elsewhere on this site. Those images show a FN SCAR-like system with a M1/M2 Carbine like tappet piston and an operating rod integral to the bolt carrier. The image from the brochure seems to show that HK have reverted back to a G36/SA80/416 series push rod system.

I've also wondered how the 433 field strips (probably similar to the XM8, but with captive pins that are held captive in the lower like a 416/AR-15). If you have any more interesting images, feel free to post them unless you might get in trouble for copyright infringement.
    Last edited by BarnOwlLover; 09-26-2019 at 07:35 AM.

HKPro Professional

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BarnOwlLover View Post
    I don't know if it's because of being a practice/blank firing/simunition bolt, but the bolt lugs do look more rounded. The theory behind the rounded bolt lugs is that they're more durable because of redistributed stresses on the lugs and the barrel extension.

And as I mentioned, it also looks like the gas system is different compared to the patent images found elsewhere on this site. Those images show a FN SCAR-like system with a M1/M2 Carbine like tappet piston and an operating rod integral to the bolt carrier. The image from the brochure seems to show that HK have reverted back to a G36/SA80/416 series push rod system.

I've also wondered how the 433 field strips (probably similar to the XM8, but with captive pins that are held captive in the lower like a 416/AR-15). If you have any more interesting images, feel free to post them unless you might get in trouble for copyright infringement.
    The op-rod inserts into the front end of the bolt carrier and is secured by a cross pin. This leads me to believe different length op rods can be used with the same bolt carrier within different caliber variants.

Tspeis

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links