G36 Stock on B&T MP5 Adapter
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: G36 Stock on B&T MP5 Adapter

  1. #1
    Member
    brucers99's Avatar
    Join Date : Sep 2008
    Posts : 76
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default G36 Stock on B&T MP5 Adapter

    I know that the B&T MP5 stock adapter will work with a UMP stock, but will it also work with a G36 stock? I donít have one to test, but it might be interesting.

  2. #2
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Nzfly's Avatar
    Join Date : Aug 2011
    Posts : 2,127
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brucers99 View Post
    I know that the B&T MP5 stock adapter will work with a UMP stock, but will it also work with a G36 stock? I donít have one to test, but it might be interesting.
    The FDE is a G36 and the black is a UMP.
    https://imgur.com/a/8mPg7e2

  3. #3
    Member
    brucers99's Avatar
    Join Date : Sep 2008
    Posts : 76
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Well, shoot. I wish somebody would make an adapter. Thanks for the picture!

  4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

  5. #4
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Nzfly's Avatar
    Join Date : Aug 2011
    Posts : 2,127
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brucers99 View Post
    Well, shoot. I wish somebody would make an adapter. Thanks for the picture!
    @SpookyDan is generally the adapter man. You might hit him up.

  6. #5
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

    Join Date : Oct 2011
    Posts : 1,228
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nzfly View Post
    @SpookyDan is generally the adapter man. You might hit him up.
    I'm all for more options, and an MP5 to G36 adapter would be cool to see. But I can't help but ask.. what would a G36 stock do that an UMP wouldn't? Meh, I guess it opens the door to an IDZ stock.

    Y'all are crazy, but I like it. Carry on.
    Own: HK91, SP5k, G36k, HK416, P30L, USP SD, USP9, USP9 FDE
    Future: SP5? Assuming I can find an honest seller.

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts