This is really out there - PSG1 owners, can you post a pic of the key to your case?
Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By MG34_Dan
  • 4 Post By jntmjt1

Thread: This is really out there - PSG1 owners, can you post a pic of the key to your case?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default This is really out there - PSG1 owners, can you post a pic of the key to your case?

I do not have the key for my PSG1 case. I imagine it's a very simple key. I would like to try to make one, but I have no clue at all what the key should look like. If anyone could share a photo of their key, that would be much appreciated. I doubt I could make one to work, but I guess it's worth a try if I at least had a starting point.

Thank you!

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Do you know who the actual manufacturer of the case was? When/If you find out who it was, do some inter-web investigating and contact them asking for help. I had the identical problem for a SIG 550 case. For me, the manufacturer was Meili in Switzerland. I found their web site and emailed them with a picture of the case. They sent me a pair of keys for free. How can you beat that?
    “Elections have consequences, and at the end of the day, I won.”
    — Barack Hussein Obama, January 23, 2009

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Thank you. That is a good idea. I have tried to find out who made these cases, but have not had any luck. I cannot find any markings on the case at all. I'll double check the latches themselves, very closely. Maybe I can at least find out who made the latches. At any rate, in case that doesn't pan out, I'd still like to see a picture of the correct key.

UPDATE: Some good news, with a magnifying glass, In tiny letters, I found "Sudhaus Key System DBGM" and the number "765" on all four latches. The search begins!
    Last edited by jntmjt1; 12-06-2019 at 12:42 AM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Please post some pictures of your case, exterior and interior. I'm sure someone here will recognize the manufacturer.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Just call HK customer service. They are a wealth of knowledge and will know exactly who made it etc.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Just a final update on this. I got in touch with Sudhaus in Germany, the people that made the latches. They requested some photos, which I sent them. They weren't sure but had a good idea of what key I needed. They sent me a pair of keys at no charge, and remarkably, they worked!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jntmjt1 View Post
    Just a final update on this. I got in touch with Sudhaus in Germany, the people that made the latches. They requested some photos, which I sent them. They weren't sure but had a good idea of what key I needed. They sent me a pair of keys at no charge, and remarkably, they worked!
    How about posting some pictures of the latches and keys for the record.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MG34_Dan View Post
    How about posting some pictures of the latches and keys for the record.
    Photos of latch type and the correct key:

This is really out there - PSG1 owners, can you post a pic of the key to your case?-screenshot-2019-12-18-9.19.12-pm.png

This is really out there - PSG1 owners, can you post a pic of the key to your case?-screenshot-2019-12-18-9.19.23-pm.png

This is really out there - PSG1 owners, can you post a pic of the key to your case?-screenshot-2019-12-18-9.16.08-pm.png

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

I have a extra set i have no use for Pm me
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails This is really out there - PSG1 owners, can you post a pic of the key to your case?-20200105_141020_1578255079823.jpg  
    "Who Dares Wins"

Sponsored Links