HKPRO Forums banner

HK300 (Engraved)

2K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  skullbox 
#1 · (Edited)
So I bought this awesome HK300 while I was in Germany. It looks fancy and no matter how much I searched, I’m unable to find another. I would be curious to know the cost and whether it’s a heirloom. I’ve never taken it to the range and it is currently a safe queen. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Enjoy the pictures.

Gun Firearm Rifle Trigger Air gun
Shotgun Carving
Firearm Gun Trigger Rifle Shotgun
Gun Rifle Shotgun Trigger Air gun
Gun Firearm Rifle Shotgun Trigger
Gun Shotgun Wood
Gun Firearm Rifle Trigger Shotgun
Shotgun Wood

See less See more
#2 ·
I think you have a unicorn. Beautiful stock. I have a 300 also, but it is the normal stock that HK used in 1982. Only feedback is that I have never seen one like yours, probably a custom order back in the day. Even the trigger guard has some engravings on it. Wow!! What is the date code? Awesome rifle!!

#5 ·
So I bought this awesome HK300 while I was in Germany. It looks fancy and no matter how much I searched, I’m unable to find another. I would be curious to know the cost and whether it’s a heirloom. I’ve never taken it to the range and it is currently a safe queen. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Enjoy the pictures.

View attachment 255478 View attachment 255480 View attachment 255482 View attachment 255484 View attachment 255486 View attachment 255488 View attachment 255490 View attachment 255492
First HK300 that I have seen that had the engraving on the receiver--- the manufacturer markings are clean!!! :eek:
I lean towards a "factory" engraving--- maybe one of the major, HK Books can confirm this. :wink:

I had to remove the stock. Picture attached. It states 72 instead of HC, which is odd.

View attachment 255494
Attachment no worky!!! :biggrin:
Normal markings on the HK300 are as follows: :wink:

- left receiver (“Eagle over N” serial number HECKLER & KOCH GMBH/ OBERNDORF/N MADE IN GERMANY Mod. HK 300)
- right receiver (nothing)
- left barrel (.22 WMR “Eagle over N” date code “antler”)

However, secondary to the full-coverage, receiver engraving, the manufacturer marks were placed on the top of the receiver, and the serial number had to be placed elsewhere. :43:
No date codes in 1972 (began 1976). :wink:
PM to you for information. :biggrin:

Tony

#6 · (Edited)
AGG - thanks for replying, I truly appreciate that. I will answer your PM question, but for privacy reasons I will not disclose the serial number in an open forum. Wish me luck with the attachment.

Airsoft Trigger

I guessed it work. After looking at the original pictures, the serial number location can be seen in the first photo...covered with 100 mile an hour tape.

#7 ·
AGG - thanks for replying, I truly appreciate that. I will answer your PM question, but for privacy reasons I will not disclose the serial number in an open forum. Wish me luck with the attachment.

View attachment 255520

I guessed it work. After looking at the original pictures, the serial number location can be seen in the first photo...covered with 100 mile an hour tape.
PM received--- thank you--- PM to you!!! :biggrin:

Tony

#8 ·
AGG - I had to go to the back of the Gun safe to retrieve theses two dinosaurs (you owe me a beer, it was hell getting to them). I hate to blowup your date codes but my other two HK300 have a date code of 72 & 73 respectively. Pictures below:

Firearm Gun Rifle Trigger Air gun

Gun Rifle Air gun Trigger Wood

Gun Air gun Wood Shotgun

#9 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.