Torn between keeping or selling my SP5 and doing form 1, or launching it... - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Torn between keeping or selling my SP5 and doing form 1, or launching it...

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TaylorWSO View Post
    Even in drug bust where they find illigals SBRs they rarely charge.
    Wouldn't have believed it until I saw it myself. We busted a stash house (the biggest anyone on the team had seen) and they had several Sten builds, SBR's, and SBS's. I was giddy because I thought these dudes were going to get hammered with those charges on top of everything else they were facing. Turns out nobody gave a ****. But that's an instance of one and our SA got what they wanted; I'd not use it as precedence.

Er spricht schlechtes Deutsch...
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMike View Post
    All the ATIs Ive seen are $450-500. Anything HK even in terrible condition is $500+, many on gunbroker are $800+ auctions with no buy it now. Im going to list it and think about it. A2 stock would be easier to shoot, but in my mind, Die Hards variation of the MP5 is the ONLY way to fly...

Very easy to see that MP5 is a chopped 94. No three lug barrel or mag flipper. I am friends with the guy who owns all those iconic guns.
    Check out HKPRO on Facebook and HKPRO on Instagram: hkpro_official

HKPRO Professional

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dms16 View Post
    Wouldn't have believed it until I saw it myself. We busted a stash house (the biggest anyone on the team had seen) and they had several Sten builds, SBR's, and SBS's. I was giddy because I thought these dudes were going to get hammered with those charges on top of everything else they were facing. Turns out nobody gave a ****. But that's an instance of one and our SA got what they wanted; I'd not use it as precedence.
    They are prosecuted often here... ive been in court for them. I won't get into details, failures on a certain 3 letter agencies behalf, or why so many get dismissed, but rest assured, PLENTY get prosecuted, and many for just having the items in possession. That being said, the majority of the time, something stupid leads them to go look in the first place such as instagram/Facebook posts, YouTube videos etc, and then everything else turns up. I also saw a lot get overlooked, but only one agency seems to prosecute those cases unless the local state/city/county agencies have matching policy for them.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

HKPRO Professional

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Im waiting to hear back from a couple places on the B&T side folder with the UMP style stock, I think those look the best. I might get one for my SP5K as well and ditch the HK folder.
    I do like the ACR stock and while the lines match up nice and im sure functionality is great, something just doesn't feel right about using that one.
    I also saw the adapter with the Picatinny rail rear where some are using the Sig stocks that look nice, but I like the Iconic HK style stocks.
    Starting to steer away from collapsable. It still looks the sexiest in my opinion, but between cost and lack of functionality, the folder sounds better and better.
    vtducrider likes this.

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMike View Post
    Im waiting to hear back from a couple places on the B&T side folder with the UMP style stock, I think those look the best. I might get one for my SP5K as well and ditch the HK folder.
    I do like the ACR stock and while the lines match up nice and im sure functionality is great, something just doesn't feel right about using that one.
    I also saw the adapter with the Picatinny rail rear where some are using the Sig stocks that look nice, but I like the Iconic HK style stocks.
    Starting to steer away from collapsable. It still looks the sexiest in my opinion, but between cost and lack of functionality, the folder sounds better and better.
    Torn between keeping or selling my SP5 and doing form 1, or launching it...-pof5-1.jpg
    Same here.. I went with cheap optics for the range toy. Pretty solid. I added the light recently in case it is needed at night. We have had a few incidences of civil unrest recently in the neighborhood, likely due to covid. It's been on standby for better part of the month.
    Last edited by vtducrider; 05-30-2020 at 04:46 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

great gun for iron shooting

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Sponsored Links