CA LEGAL HK USC/UMP 45 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: CA LEGAL HK USC/UMP 45

  1. #11
    Very Senior Member

    Join Date : Oct 2007
    Posts : 316
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default USC CA Legal

    I don't understand why you would need to pin the mag. There is already a mag release lock (The Raddlock) available to put in the gun to allow the mag to be dropped with a "key" No need to open up the gun!

    Lanworld sells them with the lock already installed.

    RE: the UMP - for CA mainly a waste of money since we can't have more than 10 rd mags or the folding stock (would get the weapon less than the minimum 30 inches) So other than aesthetics, no need for a magwell to accept 30 rd mags or a folding stock which would have to be pinned.

  2. #12
    Banned

    Join Date : Dec 2007
    Location : Southern California
    Posts : 1,470
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Litigator123 View Post
    I don't understand why you would need to pin the mag. There is already a mag release lock (The Raddlock) available to put in the gun to allow the mag to be dropped with a "key" No need to open up the gun!

    Lanworld sells them with the lock already installed.

    RE: the UMP - for CA mainly a waste of money since we can't have more than 10 rd mags or the folding stock (would get the weapon less than the minimum 30 inches) So other than aesthetics, no need for a magwell to accept 30 rd mags or a folding stock which would have to be pinned.
    My USC has a Raddlock installed and it's seriously no big deal. It's a simple replacement of the original part and looks exactly like the real thing minus the paddle that hangs down. you can easily attach the "key" to the trigger guard, insert it, and then push a little to release the mag as you normally would. It's really simple and much easier than fighting to change legislature. Check it out: http://www.modulemedia.com/mm/img/hk2.jpg

  3. #13
    Banned

    Join Date : Dec 2007
    Location : Frisco,TX
    Age : 46
    Posts : 2,247
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    **** that! The scary thing is that CA is typically the precurser to laws and policies that eventually are adopted by other states.

    Regards,
    R



    That ****ing state needs to drop into the ****ing ocean and all of it's pansy liberals with it. Oh by the way I'm only a moderate Republican and I feel this way.........imagine the conservatives out there.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #14
    Banned

    Join Date : Dec 2007
    Location : Southern California
    Posts : 1,470
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hk51fan View Post
    **** that! The scary thing is that CA is typically the precurser to laws and policies that eventually are adopted by other states.

    Regards,
    R



    That ****ing state needs to drop into the ****ing ocean and all of it's pansy liberals with it. Oh by the way I'm only a moderate Republican and I feel this way.........imagine the conservatives out there.
    Haha, sentiment shared my man! I just do what I can with the laws that have been given to me. Unfortunately these laws were put into place before I was ever into stockpiling my arsenal. Even so, this state has twice as many liberals than conservatives so it doesn't much matter.

  6. #15
    Really liking this HK Stuff Member
    RRMan03's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2008
    Location : TN
    Age : 65
    Posts : 422
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    And I am glad they are 3000 miles away and on the left coast.Please keep them there if you would.
    NRA Life Member
    HK USP 45

  7. #16
    Very Senior Member
    Lon Moer's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2006
    Posts : 306
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xfilterx View Post
    My USC has a Raddlock installed and it's seriously no big deal. It's a simple replacement of the original part and looks exactly like the real thing minus the paddle that hangs down. you can easily attach the "key" to the trigger guard, insert it, and then push a little to release the mag as you normally would. It's really simple and much easier than fighting to change legislature. Check it out:
    Shot one with a Radlock back on Easter. No big deal, makes mag changes take 5~6 seconds instead of 3.
    I knew daredevils and I ain't got nothin' against them, ........it's just they're all dead.

  8. #17
    Banned

    Join Date : Dec 2007
    Location : Southern California
    Posts : 1,470
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lon Moer View Post
    Shot one with a Radlock back on Easter. No big deal, makes mag changes take 5~6 seconds instead of 3.
    Exactly. It really is no big deal.

  9. #18
    Very Senior Member
    durkn's Avatar
    Join Date : Apr 2007
    Location : HI
    Posts : 383
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    [QUOTE=Hk51fan;624206]**** that! The scary thing is that CA is typically the precurser to laws and policies that eventually are adopted by other states.

    Regards,
    R


    I am a former CA resident.
    I am glad to be out of there.

    It is still a great state, from the standpoint of the land - the coast, the surf, the sierras, the desert.

    The land of AR's & SP-89's on the shelf has turned into epoxied mags in receivers.

    I am lucky to have moved to a state that I have been able to buy AR's, AK's, Uzi's, Mac -10, HK-91, HK-USC, HK-SL-8, SW-5, etc.
    Once I was able to collect again, I have been collecting while I still can.

    I applaud you Californians that put effort into the ownership of great firearms, with all the bull**** legislation you have to deal with.

  10. #19
    Banned

    Join Date : Dec 2007
    Location : Southern California
    Posts : 1,470
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by durkn View Post
    The land of AR's & SP-89's on the shelf has turned into epoxied mags in receivers.


    We don't have to epoxy our mags into our receivers...

  11. #20
    Senior Member

    Join Date : Feb 2007
    Posts : 163
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paul123 View Post
    it would be way easier to just plug the thumbhole stock with a piece of plexiglass and a screw. those damn 10 round mags are bad enough let alone having to take the gun apart to load it.
    There are far easier ways to plug a stock- you can use movie casting compund to make a 2 piece plug which is a *perfect* fit, as it's cast in place.

    -Dave

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links

 
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. HK stocking dealers in Northern CA?
    By One-Eyed Jack in forum CALIFORNIA
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 12-07-2007, 01:09 AM

Search tags for this page

ca legal ump
,
ca legal ump .45
,
ca legal ump 45
,
california legal ump 45
,
hk california legal
,
hk ump 45 california
,
hk ump 45 california legal
,
hk usc
,

hk usc california

,

hk usc california legal

,
ump 45 california legal
,
ump45 for sale in california
Click on a term to search for related topics.