SOLD!: Vector 53 in SBR/pistol configuration - new, unfired, with accessories- $1,500

Thread: SOLD!: Vector 53 in SBR/pistol configuration - new, unfired, with accessories- $1,500

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default SOLD!: Vector 53 in SBR/pistol configuration - new, unfired, with accessories- $1,500

I'm approaching military retirement and consolidating a portion of my firearms collection. The Vector V53 was registered on a Form 1 over two years ago and it has yet to leave the safe. Rifle is new, unfired, and will ship with the manual, original pistol end cap, ATI MP5F collapsible stock and one HK 30 round magazine. SBR is on a Form 1 and located in Virginia. I will pay for the first stamp to get it to your dealer or buyer also has the option of purchasing in pistol configuration. I will remove it from the NFA registry, which recently took me two weeks to receive confirmation from the BATFE, and the stock will be shipped separately to the buyer for this option. Buyer will also have the option of purchasing HK 40 round magazines with the sale of the SBR/pistol. (I won't sell these until the SBR moves so please don't ask).

$1,500 shipped as configured.

$1,300 shipped without stock.

USPS money orders or discreet F&F, or buyer pays fees, paypal accepted.

Cross posted on multiple sites. Time date stamp on "I will take it"...takes it.

Reducing collection...no trades!

IM/email for any questions you may have.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SOLD!: Vector 53 in SBR/pistol configuration - new, unfired, with accessories- alt=,500-img_1523-copy.jpg   SOLD!: Vector 53 in SBR/pistol configuration - new, unfired, with accessories- alt=,500-img_1524-copy.jpg   SOLD!: Vector 53 in SBR/pistol configuration - new, unfired, with accessories- alt=,500-img_1525.jpg  
    Last edited by BravoSector1; 02-04-2018 at 06:09 PM.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

PM sent

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bluegrassstalker View Post
    PM sent
    PM replied. Not looking for trades. Thank you.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Bump it up. Weapon now listed on AR15.com, VA Guns and Gunbroker.
    Last edited by BravoSector1; 02-04-2018 at 12:32 PM.

Sponsored Links