WTS: Special Weapons SW45 - actually runs

Thread: WTS: Special Weapons SW45 - actually runs

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Default WTS: Special Weapons SW45 - actually runs

Sold

A new house means the collection gets thinned down.

So, I'm listing a Special Weapons SW45 and 8 magazines. This gun, unlike a good chunk of them, actually runs, not just in semi, but in full auto (see video below). Black Ops Defense went through this gun, inside and out. I hadn't gotten around to chopping the barrel, so it still has the original 16" one. It's running an RCM full auto carrier and it has the newer RCM bolt head that replaced the original SW one.

I'm asking $2200. Located in Indianapolis, IN, so obviously it will need to go through an FFL out of state.

Additional pictures taken after the Black Ops Defense upgrade:

Last edited by Beowulf; 06-09-2019 at 04:55 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

A couple of questions, I assume you are selling this as semi auto? If you have the appropriate sear and paperwork it has been tested and works in full auto correct? As an aside what would it take to make legally full. I am real interested in this gun. Thanks for the info.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dfinan View Post
    A couple of questions, I assume you are selling this as semi auto? If you have the appropriate sear and paperwork it has been tested and works in full auto correct? As an aside what would it take to make legally full. I am real interested in this gun. Thanks for the info.
    That is correct, this is being sold as a semi auto. I do/did have a registered sear, which is what is running in it in the above video (I made a deal to sell the sear this morning though).

For you to make it full auto, you’ll need to acquire a registered sear or pack, that you can drop into this gun’s lower. After that, it will be good to go.

Or, if you have a friend with a sear, they can install it in there for some fun at the range. I’ve done that before at shoots, letting other guys try their own MP5s with my pack.

You could also look into getting a Franklin binary HK pack. Not quite full auto, but way cheaper.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks the info, I really want to get this but I just cant see a way to get the cash, short of some kind of layaway. Ill keep an eye out though and if things change and its still here, I ll be back.

Sponsored Links