WTS: IGF built MP5 SBR and IGF 33K pistol

Thread: WTS: IGF built MP5 SBR and IGF 33K pistol

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default WTS: IGF built MP5 SBR and IGF 33K pistol

The MP5 A3 was built on a Turkish flat rolled and welded by Jayson at IGF. The parts kit was in great shape and everything was refished. He even reparks the rear sight and paints the numbers back on. I've shot it and it has some minor handling marks. It's ran great with and without my sear. I'm only selling it because I just bought a pre sample MP5. It will transfer on a form 3. I'm asking $2,000 plus actual shipping.

33K was rolled from a flat by IGF. It has a welded on rail and case deflector. It's super nice too. Asking $2,000 plus shipping.

I would be happy to text pictures to serious buyers. PM me and we'll swap numbers. Open to reasonable offers if they don't move.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Can you post some pics?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

WTS: IGF built MP5 SBR and IGF 33K pistol-img_0463.jpgWTS: IGF built MP5 SBR and IGF 33K pistol-58213870977__aa5409b2-cd85-4fdb-ab10-0c34c76e337d.jpg

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I have better quality pictures available to serious buyer. Optic and mount are not included on the MP5. Be happy to send pictures of specific areas. These are nice. I'm selling to fund other projects. At one point I "needed" one of everything as a sear host. Now it's time for someone else to enjoy them. Listed price is basically only covering the labor cost. If you buy both I could do a package deal.

I need to clarify a few things. MP5 is built on a MKE flat. The rear sight was just reparkerized. The 33K has the numbers painted on the rear sight drum. I would be happy to get on the phone with you and answer questions. Just PM me and we'll swap numbers.

Thanks
    John S

Sponsored Links