SOLD: Omega OM9 SD K (MP5SD style pistol)

Thread: SOLD: Omega OM9 SD K (MP5SD style pistol)

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default SOLD: Omega OM9 SD K (MP5SD style pistol)

SOLD: Omega OM9 SD K (MP5SD style pistol)-img_0063.jpgSOLD: Omega OM9 SD K (MP5SD style pistol)-img_0062.jpgSOLD: Omega OM9 SD K (MP5SD style pistol)-img_4364.jpg

SOLD

Selling my Omega OM9 SD-K Pistol with Factory HK German 4 Position Lower. I purchased this firearm with the intention to SBR it. Instead, I shot it as a pistol with my SB Tactical Brace. The previous owner had HK Ralph Jr install a top rail and lower rail under the front. This allows the owner to install a forward grip or light, which looks pretty unique on the SD. The previous owner also had it on the SBR registry. He removed it, and I have the letter proving that he requested to take it off the registry.

To clear up any confusion, this is a MP5SD style weapon with a 9mm 3-lug and direct thread "K" barrel under the hand guard. This allows the owner to use any normal 9mm suppressor without having to have a specialized SD suppressor. The barrel is not ported, and does not slow the bullet down like a true SD style weapon does. This gun is not made anymore by Omega and when I was looking to have one built I was quoted $4500.

Please see more about this gun here, including a video: https://www.atlanticfirearms.com/pro...omega-om9-sd-k

Includes:

One Factory German Magazine, New unopened in package
    One POF Metal magazine
    *No Silencer Included*
    *No Brace Included*

Omega OM9 Parts List:
    MAD MAX Bolt Head
    Barrel - K Style threaded and 3 lug mount "nitiride" treatment inside & out for long life & unparalleled accuracy - USA 922R
    Trunion - Ordnance grade steel hardened to factory specs - USA 922R
    Front sight tower - Fully billeted all steel, low profile sight tower with anti-snag tapered edges - USA
    Latest Style "ambi" sling loop offering found on all the latest factory HK MP5 models - German HK
    Fully stamped latest generation MP5 receiver with the most correct factory weldments available (there is no finer more correct US made receiver available) - 922R USA
    Cocking tube end cap factory correct - All Steel - USA
    Billeted Shroud & factory correct SD style rubber handguard - USA
    Cocking tube - Latest MP5SD factory correct cocking tube - USA
    Cocking tube support - All Steel machined from a solid billet -German/USA
    Cocking handle - Latest German HK style with newer design & pattern - USA 922R
    Roll pins & assembly hardware- Factory HK correct assembly hardware for all attachments
    Magazine release assembly - Complete latest HK German style & anti rattle magazine release assembly (POF, MKE & other offerings do NOT have this newer style version) German/US
    Recoil assembly - The finest SS micro polished recoil assembly available that is user serviceable (if you need to replace a recoil spring down the road) Germany, MKE, POF etc DO NOT offer this flexibility or option. This is simply the finest HK recoil assembly ever made or available -USA
    Bolt head - TRUE MP5 F Styled bolt head. The first & ONLY true "F" spec bolt head with ALL of the latest German HK upgrades. - 922R USA
    Bolt carrier - True latest & greatest MP5 F, tungsten filled F/A spec bolt carrier. Setup & ready to go for registered sear packs or post sample host guns. - 922R USA
    Locking piece - 115 Degree true factory correct locking piece for the MP5 SD model - USA
    Firing pin - Stainless steel firing pin for the utmost in corrosion resistance & durability - USA
    Firing pin spring- Stainless steel for the utmost in corrosion resistance & durability - USA
    True HK German rear sight assembly with factory correct MP5 spec rear sight drum - German/US
    Pistol end cap with replaceable "H" recoil buffer - USA
    HK push pin for end cap - German
    Each barreled upper comes with ALL of the required US 922R compliant parts for an SBR or Rifle setup.
    Last edited by lakelbj; 09-12-2019 at 10:02 PM.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Lowered price

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Adjust price

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

SOLD//////