WTS: Hk91
Results 1 to 7 of 7
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By westford86

Thread: WTS: Hk91

  1. #1
    Member

    Join Date : Jan 2009
    Posts : 54
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default WTS: Hk91

    Up for sale is my HK91. HH date code, SACO import. The rifle comes with the original A3 stock and a fixed stock, bipod, and some magazines. The rifle was recently refinished by TSC Machine and has not been shot since, I can provide an invoice for the work totalling $465. The internals on the rifle look almost new and it clearly has very little rounds through it; I can not tell you a total round count because the rifle is older than I am... I have personally only put about 40 rounds through it.

    DETAILED PHOTOS HERE

    Asking $2600. Shipping will be at the buyers expense. USPS Money Orders are prefered. This is my first time selling on here, but I have over 130 perfect feedback on ARFCOM.

    WTS: Hk91-bh8_8055.jpg
    WTS: Hk91-bh8_8063.jpg
    WTS: Hk91-bh8_8114.jpg
    WTS: Hk91-bh8_8102.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WTS: Hk91-bh8_8095.jpg  
    Tailflash and GuntherRommel like this.

  2. #2
    Junior Member

    Join Date : Aug 2019
    Posts : 3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Numbers matching? Box? All Preban


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Member

    Join Date : Jan 2009
    Posts : 54
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Twobravo99 View Post
    Numbers matching? Box? All Preban


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I am not sure what you mean by numbers matching? To the best of my knowledge HK91 civilian models never had parts marked with the S/N. The bolt head in this rifle is marked 2/77, the charging handle is also marked with a 77 date. Maybe a more knowledgeable member of the forum could shed some light on what to look for...

    It doesn't have a box.
    Last edited by westford86; 08-13-2019 at 03:05 PM.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    AGG
    AGG is offline
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    AGG's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2007
    Location : Alabama
    Posts : 29,826
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by westford86 View Post
    I am not sure what you mean by numbers matching? To the best of my knowledge HK91 civilian models never had parts marked with the S/N. The bolt head in this rifle is marked 2/77, the charging handle is also marked with a 77 date. Maybe a more knowledgeable member of the forum could shed some light on what to look for...

    It doesn't have a box.
    Presuming bolt head (HK 2/77) and charging handle (7/1/77)--- how is the bolt carrier marked (date, or "V" on the left and "WWA" on the rear?)???

    Tony
    Last edited by AGG; 08-14-2019 at 11:46 AM.

  6. #5
    Member

    Join Date : Jan 2009
    Posts : 54
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AGG View Post
    Presuming bolt head (HK 2/77) and charging handle (7/1/77)--- how is the bolt carrier marked (date, or "V" on the left and "WWA" on the rear?)???

    Tony
    As always Tony, spot on.

    WTS: Hk91-img_20190816_075407924_2.jpg
    WTS: Hk91-img_20190816_075935752_2.jpg
    WTS: Hk91-img_20190816_080128943_2.jpg

  7. #6
    AGG
    AGG is offline
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    AGG's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2007
    Location : Alabama
    Posts : 29,826
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by westford86 View Post
    As always Tony, spot on.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20190816_075407924_2.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	858.6 KB 
ID:	239792
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20190816_075935752_2.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	638.0 KB 
ID:	239794
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20190816_080128943_2.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	687.9 KB 
ID:	239796
    Very nice--- thanks!!!
    Is there any marking on the left bolt carrier (e.g., a "V")?

    Tony

  8. #7
    TrumpHK2020

    Join Date : Aug 2019
    Location : Canyon Lake,Tx
    Age : 57
    Posts : 2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    if you still have the weapon im interested

Sponsored Links

 
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •