WTS: Modified Pre-Ban HK91 Price Drop to $2500 OBO
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By LBTac

Thread: WTS: Modified Pre-Ban HK91 Price Drop to $2500 OBO

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default WTS: Modified Pre-Ban HK91 Price Drop to $2500 OBO

This rifle is my baby and swore I would never sell it and leave it to my boys, but life happens and it comes down to selling it or not receiving a liver transplant. Right now I had to stop treatments and weekly blood trransfusions due to funds and having a fixed income.

I would like to get close to $2500 Or Best Offer for everything listed below.

HK 91 upper receiver: Preban factory battle ship grey. IB date code.
    Lower receiver: G3 SEF trigger pack housing and selector switch. I still have the original trigger pack housing if you want to convert it back.
    Trigger pack was smoothed to lower trigger length of pull, short reset and set to a 3.5lb pull. Work was performed by Bill Springfield. I have AR15s that don't have triggers this smooth.
    Factory barrel was shortened from 19.7" to 14.5". AAC Blackout 7.62 51T flash hider/suppressor mount was blind pinned to bring barrel length to 16".
    Billet aluminum free float hand guard and Trijicon front night sight post was installed.
    HK PSG1 buffer with Magpul PRS HK tactical stock purchased through HKParts.Net.
    10-15 count 10 and 30 round magazines. Some magazines are factory stamped steel. The rest are a combination of after market stamped steel and light weight polymer.

Feel free to PM with your contact info and I can send you any picture you request. Also feel free to PM me with an offer or trade offers. I'm willing to work something out.

Thanks

Last edited by Two Bears; 12-16-2019 at 02:26 PM. Reason: Price Drop

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Above pics added. Shoot an offer. I'm having to stop weekly treatments due to funds.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Final price drop

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Best of luck with your health and treatment my friend. I hope everything gets worked out
    NUARTYBOY likes this.

Sponsored Links