Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By ccosby
  • 1 Post By Miacovet

Thread: WTS: HK33K and MP5SD with KAC can SBR's TSC Machine

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Default WTS: HK33K and MP5SD with KAC can SBR's TSC Machine

For sale are two sbr's made by tsc machine from hk hosts.

The 33k is the same gun that Mike has on his website as the example and was built off a hk93. He updated the engraving and installed a real 33k barrel I got from gatewood after I bought it and refinished it in that magpul dark green(it had a 1/12 twist cut down 93 barrel originally). Has the kac ras and front grip although if you would prefer the old vented handguard and bipod I still have them. Gun has a hp fbi 2 position trigger pack in it.

The MP5SD was built by Mike for me off a MP5SD parts kit and a HK94. Has the correct locking piece and the full auto carrier(not a reweld). The KAC suppressor is one of the later models that I got from B3 Armament. Gun was painted OD green. This gun also has a fbi 2 position trigger pack installed.

Both gun's lowers started out as blank ones from hkparts that tsc engraved deeper than the factory engraving so that the color fill for the markings would come through clear.

Guns are both sear ready and were mostly shot by me with my fleming sear in a 4 position burst pack. I just shoot my m16 and mp5f guns a lot more so I'd rather sell these to someone who is going to actually enjoy them. Both guns have been shot but just haven't seen much use from me.

Colored cerakote starting to bubble a little on the 33k barrel and well shows discoloration from heat.

Both guns are on form 4 in Virginia as is the KAC suppressor. I'll cover the first stamps to a dealer. Asking 7500 for the 33k sbr and 10500 for the mp5sd sbr with the mp5sd suppressor shipped in the Continental US.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WTS: HK33K and MP5SD with KAC can SBR's TSC Machine-seccrn.jpg  

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Beautiful guns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Desperately Needs Treatment

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

I love the model guns but why the puke green color?
    bauerdb likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Miacovet View Post
    I love the model guns but why the puke green color?
    I wanted something different and like the green(the magpul one even more). Have two burnt bronze/ral8000 mp5s as well but I actually shoot them. I'd be happy to drop the guns back off at TSC if anyone wants one and would rather have it refinished while the form 4 out of state is pending, that or just form 4 the gun to tsc and they can form 3 it to where ever.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)

Your SD is a deal. If I didn’t have tuition to pay for, I’d be on that thing.

HKPRO Professional
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I like the color. Absolute dream guns.

Good luck with the sale.
    "Remain yourself, in spite of all the mighty do."
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ccosby View Post
    For sale are two sbr's made by tsc machine from hk hosts.

The 33k is the same gun that Mike has on his website as the example and was built off a hk93. He updated the engraving and installed a real 33k barrel I got from gatewood after I bought it and refinished it in that magpul dark green(it had a 1/12 twist cut down 93 barrel originally). Has the kac ras and front grip although if you would prefer the old vented handguard and bipod I still have them. Gun has a hp fbi 2 position trigger pack in it.

The MP5SD was built by Mike for me off a MP5SD parts kit and a HK94. Has the correct locking piece and the full auto carrier(not a reweld). The KAC suppressor is one of the later models that I got from B3 Armament. Gun was painted OD green. This gun also has a fbi 2 position trigger pack installed.

Both gun's lowers started out as blank ones from hkparts that tsc engraved deeper than the factory engraving so that the color fill for the markings would come through clear.

Guns are both sear ready and were mostly shot by me with my fleming sear in a 4 position burst pack. I just shoot my m16 and mp5f guns a lot more so I'd rather sell these to someone who is going to actually enjoy them. Both guns have been shot but just haven't seen much use from me.

Colored cerakote starting to bubble a little on the 33k barrel and well shows discoloration from heat.

Both guns are on form 4 in Virginia as is the KAC suppressor. I'll cover the first stamps to a dealer. Asking 7500 for the 33k sbr and 10500 for the mp5sd sbr with the mp5sd suppressor shipped in the Continental US.
    They're beautiful
    Best Regards!
    Maverick / HK33E
    I answer by both nicknames.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Weekday bumping

Sponsored Links