MP5 Discreet Carry Solutions - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: MP5 Discreet Carry Solutions

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fordemti View Post
    WWell that sucks. I guess that precludes AOW's as well, huh?
    It depends on the state, since AOW is really a federal term. Like in VA they make no reference to a AOW. But they do say that with a Concealed Weapons Permit you can only carry a Hand Gun and then it defines it

"Handgun" means any pistol or revolver or other firearm, except a machine gun, originally designed, made and intended to fire a projectile by means of an explosion of a combustible material from one or more barrels when held in one hand.

So I think AOWs in VA would be case by case.

Cane Gun, Pen Gun, etc I think would be allowed to be carried since they are originally designed to fire a projectile by means of explosion and they can be carried in one hand.
    Super Shorty AOW? Here it my question would be is it designed to be fired from a single hand since it you would have to use the second hand to cycle a new round into it.
    a pistol that had a foregrip added to it? My question would be since it was ORGINALLY designed to be fired from one hand, but it would how the State looks up modifing the weapon as to making a completely new firearm or not. If so then I don't thinnk you could, if it doesn't look at it like that I think you would be able to.

Now a interesting think would be, you put a MP5K with a forearm grip which makes it an AOW and to be fired from two hands so I don't think it would be legal to carry in VA but now you put it into a brief case making a different type of firearm which make it be fired from one hand so then i think you could.

I actually have a letter in to VA State Police at the moment with a question about a handgun with an added Vertical grip as to if its legal to carry or not.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

These are well made and pretty discreet.

Cherry Bomb and Secret Weapon

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have an old Halliburton Zero that I ripped the innards out of. For now, it's just full of AR mags, but I'm planning on cutting some foam. Mags on one side, MP5 on the other. One version I saw had hazardous waste stickers on it and the guns were covered by a piece of plastic covered in hazardous waste stickers.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hey florida folks, Not to hijack, but got curious about the "legally carry anything you can conceal comment on FL CCW holders. Did some research and saw this:

790.06 License to carry concealed weapon or firearm.—
    (1) The Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services is authorized to issue licenses to carry concealed weapons or concealed firearms to persons qualified as provided in this section. Each such license must bear a color photograph of the licensee. For the purposes of this section, concealed weapons or concealed firearms are defined as a handgun, electronic weapon or device, tear gas gun, knife, or billie, but the term does not include a machine gun as defined in s. 790.001

Being that they have now defined it, does that not limit your carry option to handguns?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

other than a home made one like this https://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-nfa-ta...eet-carry.html (which is pretty sick) does anyone use a tactical backpack to transport there mp5k / mp5k pdw?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Sponsored Links