Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: HK stock choices and suggestions

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I like B&T as well

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

My favorite MP5 look is the A2 stock combined with the earlier non-Navy SEF finger grip contoured lower. To me, something about that combo shouts out a counter-terrorist look using either the slimline or tropical foregrip. Also the A2 and early contoured SEF grip combo looks just dead on 'right' for an SD gun.

I do realize a lot of people prefer the look of an MP5 with an A3 stock and the pictographic ambidextrous Navy lower that I regard as the "Steven Seagal" look. I don't have the hair for a slicked-back ponytail though.
    [Hk91] [Hk MP5-N] [Hk45ct]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Prez View Post
    My favorite MP5 look is the A2 stock combined with the earlier non-Navy SEF finger grip contoured lower. To me, something about that combo shouts out a counter-terrorist look using either the slimline or tropical foregrip. Also the A2 and early contoured SEF grip combo looks just dead on 'right' for an SD gun.

I do realize a lot of people prefer the look of an MP5 with an A3 stock and the pictographic ambidextrous Navy lower that I regard as the "Steven Seagal" look. I don't have the hair for a slicked-back ponytail though.
    I'm planning the AR stock with the SEF lower. That to me screams counter terrorist. Hehehe...

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LittleJenny View Post
    I'm planning the AR stock with the SEF lower. That to me screams counter terrorist. Hehehe...

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk
    Which AR stock adapter will you use?

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Desperately Needs Treatment

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Prez View Post

I guess I'm gonna have mine set up Steven Seagal stlye then...once I can afford to buy another A3 stock... lol

Although I do have an A2 stock sitting in my spare parts box.
    MP5SD SW clone SBR with TPM SD can
    MP5 Coharie clone SBR with AAC Striker II can
    MP5-40 Vector clone SBR
    HK45 with Sico Osprey 45 can
    USP40
    VP9
    VP40
    Many Many more non HK firearms

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chillywig View Post
    I really like it. I tried the HK club foot and regular A2 but felt the LOP was a little too long. I like shorter LOP plus the heft of the PTR32 just feels better closer in. The way I shoot the Ace standard stock is collapsed but can be extended 2". They have a long version that adds another 2"

from product description
    Technical Notes:
    • Standard Stock (7.5"-9.5") uses a Carbine Buffer and Buffer Spring (not included).

• Long Stock (9.5"-11.5") uses a Rifle Buffer and Buffer Spring (not included).
    Stock ordered!!! 👍👍

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links