Favorite MP5 mag loader????? - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Favorite MP5 mag loader?????

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

All my MP5 mags were a real pain to load to 30 when new. I got the Maglula one and it makes loading a mag so easy. The mags aren't as hard to load now that they're broken in, but I still use it every time because it makes it effortless.

Easiest mags to load for me are still STANAG. Followed closely by AKM pattern mags. I only get a cramp after 500+ rounds in one sitting. New MP5 mags hurt my thumbs after three mags...

Priest of the P7
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)

Call me crazy, I think the B&T is pretty f'n slick.
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

The Librarian
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

B&T loader would be better if it had metal guide rails. I've only got a few dozen reloads with mine and the plastic rails is all chewed up. Not worth the $27.
    "...but just like every other clone, they are copies of the original and copies are never as good as the original."

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I got the B&T loader also. The rails got chewed up and had to grease the rails after several reloads. I will try the maglula this time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bogart View Post
    I got the B&T loader also. The rails got chewed up and had to grease the rails after several reloads. I will try the maglula this time.
    The Maglula will work fine with most MP5 mags except the Korean made ones just like " rickj1nd " had posted earlier in this thread. Loader works it's way loose when you get close to the 30 rd capacity of the mag. I also bought one USA made 38 rd mag and the Maglula was working off the mag body and the last several cartridges were difficult to load to the 38 rd capacity! So, to me, the Maglula is only good for loading my 38 rd mag and even that is difficult after it works it's way loose from the top of the mag body! I regret buying it!

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by brucea4 View Post
    The Maglula will work fine with most MP5 mags except the Korean made ones just like " rickj1nd " had posted earlier in this thread. Loader works it's way loose when you get close to the 30 rd capacity of the mag. I also bought one USA made 38 rd mag and the Maglula was working off the mag body and the last several cartridges were difficult to load to the 38 rd capacity! So, to me, the Maglula is only good for loading my 38 rd mag and even that is difficult after it works it's way loose from the top of the mag body! I regret buying it!
    In all fairness to the loader, it will work on almost every brand of mag I've tried, including Korean ATI... Just not those new 4th generation ones.
    I really liked some of the loaders others had alluded to that load the entire mag with one push, but sadly most seem unavailable at present.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

I don't know about anyone else, but I don't feel the need to justify why employing a mechanical advantage to save effort is a bad thing. I use loaders whenever they're available.
    Sparkplugs are irrelevant.
    Plenty of HK's and clones.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Sponsored Links