Sear prices stalling/falling?? - Page 17

View Poll Results: Will sear prices rise above 2016 prices, remain flat, or reduce in price for 2017?

Voters
112. This poll is closed
  • Reduce to $20's

35 31.25%
  • Exceed the $30k price of 2016

40 35.71%
  • Remain flat/neutral

37 33.04%
Page 17 of 65 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast

Thread: Sear prices stalling/falling??

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)

So this should be interesting, and...I don't know.....perhaps a gauge on the market, since it's NOT linked to GB.
    BEDROCK REGISTERED FULL AUTO H&K SEAR INSTALLED MACHINE GUN IN AN MP5 HOST (FULLY TRANSFERABLE).

So what do you think it will end up selling for? I'll go out on a limb and saaaaaayyyyyy......$26,200.00?? What say you @caf82313 ........$43,500.

OR....is it one of those least desirables.....oh oh oh....or one of those sneaky RR, that just LOOKS like a sear?
    A redneck's famous last words...."Hey everybody, watch this!"

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brad4065 View Post
    So this should be interesting, and...I don't know.....perhaps a gauge on the market, since it's NOT linked to GB.
    BEDROCK REGISTERED FULL AUTO H&K SEAR INSTALLED MACHINE GUN IN AN MP5 HOST (FULLY TRANSFERABLE).

So what do you think it will end up selling for? I'll go out on a limb and saaaaaayyyyyy......$26,200.00?? What say you @caf82313 ........$43,500.

OR....is it one of those least desirables.....oh oh oh....or one of those sneaky RR, that just LOOKS like a sear?
    Yeah, I would have no interest in the gun. Too many questions of it's status. Throw up an unaltered Fleming/Qualified sear in a German host built by a quality builder, then you have something. With that gun, I don't know what you have.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brad4065 View Post

Does the $26,200 include the 21 percent buyers premium? Hey I am proud of you, you actually found a true off brand "Sear" Gun instead of a Registered Receiver like I told you going back to the Ophthalmologist would do wonders for your outlook......

Hey Is this one of those off branded 416 uppers seems to be stuck at a Grand and going nowhere fast http://www.gunbroker.com/Item/634028339 I mean has the Bottom just fell out of the 416 market? What is the driving force behind the bottom falling out is it the new US Factory and the fact we are going to be able to buy $500 dollar 416/417 uppers? I see hundreds of these 416 uppers that just dont sell http://www.gunbroker.com/item/634309240 has the 416 market just been flooded what say the 416 King?
    HK HK HK HK HK HK HK .. U.S.A Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Bedrock sears are unsual to see but they are reported to have been made together with the Q- and K- sears from qualified and fleming and therefore identical. So not quite off brand, if that's true. Just less well known.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Phil A. Steen View Post
    Bedrock sears are unsual to see but they are reported to have been made together with the Q- and K- sears from qualified and fleming and therefore identical. So not quite off brand, if that's true. Just less well known.
    Been into HK full auto/sears since 1990, don't recall ever hearing about them.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SudS View Post
    Only place I have ever heard of them before today was the same 2004 Google entry that everyone keeps "Quoting" from Heckler and Koch Sear FAQ - Class 3 Firearms - AR15 AK47 Gun Forums

Barney and Fred say their the birth place of the original Sear #00001 BC
    Sear prices stalling/falling??-e48d1c09-b8f1-42d4-9250-9b03e447fe35.jpg

The Librarian
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Default Sear prices stalling/falling??

Quote Originally Posted by SudS View Post
    Well I never heard of LaFrance either until someone made a big deal about them so there's a first time for everything even for old dogs.

Here you go: http://www.hk94.com/hk/topic/6337-he...koch-sear-faq/

I think we agree on the top 3 as Fleming, Qualified and S&H, than there's everything else. I'm sure someone will be talking up Bedrock as being equal to the top three, but opinions and a-holes....

Oh, and I actually did see a bedrock sear before in 2015 when I was looking into buying a HK sear with host.
    Last edited by Oicani; 03-31-2017 at 07:26 PM.
    "...but just like every other clone, they are copies of the original and copies are never as good as the original."

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oicani View Post
    Well I never heard of LaFrance either until someone made a big deal about them.
    Huh? Where have you been hiding under a Bedrock or in a Library? La France well know builder I have spoken with him several times lots of knowledge....................

The Librarian
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by caf82313 View Post
    Huh? Where have you been hiding under a Bedrock or in a Library? La France well know builder I have spoken with him several times lots of knowledge....................
    No, I actually work for a living...

The Librarian
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

But seriously, the number of different guys who were making HK sears and RR HK MG is a smaller number when you looking at those who were making DIAS:
    Neal Smith
    Stemple
    SWD
    JCB
    John Benjamin
    Whitman and Sons
    Broadhead Armory
    The Daivd Company
    RPB
    John Norrel
    C-Ray Systems
    X-Ring
    Chasen Corp
    Wilson Arms Inc
    Billistics
    Smith Enterpries
    Larry Stiner
    F.B.W & Son

Been wasting my time trying to research that particular section of the NFA world along with RR M16s....

Page 17 of 65 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links