Sear prices stalling/falling?? - Page 6

View Poll Results: Will sear prices rise above 2016 prices, remain flat, or reduce in price for 2017?

Voters
112. This poll is closed
  • Reduce to $20's

35 31.25%
  • Exceed the $30k price of 2016

40 35.71%
  • Remain flat/neutral

37 33.04%
Page 6 of 65 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast

Thread: Sear prices stalling/falling??

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

My first mg and unaware that the item wasn't in his possession. None the less my dealer has received the gun and I've initiated the transfer. Shipping $75 which probably could've been padded. Overall, I'm satisfied with the transaction.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ig720 View Post
    My first mg and unaware that the item wasn't in his possession. None the less my dealer has received the gun and I've initiated the transfer. Shipping $75 which probably could've been padded. Overall, I'm satisfied with the transaction.
    Congrats on your acquisition!!!! Got pics? You'll enjoy....they're a hoot.
    A redneck's famous last words...."Hey everybody, watch this!"

Supporting Vendor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ig720 View Post
    Ouch I just recently made a purchase from Frank. What should I be concerned about?
    you'll be fine.
    sure sometimes frank sells stuff he's not intimately familiar with or doesnt have in hand. Just call and ask. easy.
    I've bought several items from him including high dollar M60...no issues. In fact he's gone above the call of duty on a couple of my purchases. I also saw him treat a dealer friend of mine nicely. Frank makes good on whatever may not be as advertised is the bottom line.
    You can get a good price on some of his listed items...which is a rarity with most other dealers.

sorry for the off topic here but i had to mention it. and no, lets not let this thread fall into who's the biggest douche bag out there.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

To both "the sky is falling" and the "Frank sucks" crew: I bought a Fleming sear MP5 from him just about a year ago for $25K. The gun and sear are pristine and I'm quite happy with the current resale value even if it is slightly weaker than the October 2016 price.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

There is one on GB right now that can't seem to get over 17.5 for a sear in a host.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Phil A. Steen View Post
    To both "the sky is falling" and the "Frank sucks" crew: I bought a Fleming sear MP5 from him just about a year ago for $25K. The gun and sear are pristine
    You bought a MP5 and a Fleming sear for $25k a year ago? I am throwing up the Flag on that one I have been tracking every sale for last 3 years..........
    Sear prices stalling/falling??-sear-price.pngSear prices stalling/falling??-sear-prices-1.pngSear prices stalling/falling??-sear.pngSear prices stalling/falling??-searprice1.pngSear prices stalling/falling??-searprice2.pngSear prices stalling/falling??-searprice3.pngSear prices stalling/falling??-searprice4.pngSear prices stalling/falling??-searprice5.pngSear prices stalling/falling??-searprice6.pngSear prices stalling/falling??-searprice7.pngSear prices stalling/falling??-searprice8.pngSear prices stalling/falling??-searprice9.png
    HK HK HK HK HK HK HK .. U.S.A Hidden Content

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dukehicken View Post
    There is one on GB right now that can't seem to get over 17.5 for a sear in a host.
    Link? Is it a Reserve auction? If so does not surprise me, people want to bid on No or Low Reserve auctions too much shilling going on in others.............

RMA
    Desperately Needs Treatment

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

$17500 was 2011-2012 prices back then.

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by caf82313 View Post
    You bought a MP5 and a Fleming sear for $25k a year ago? I am throwing up the Flag on that one I have been tracking every sale for last 3 years..........
    Not every sale he makes is public. He is know to sell for much less than asking price.

I would guess the majority of sales of NFA/MG are not made public. So what you see on the boards is a small snapshop of reality.

The Librarian
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

....so very indeed true! Skip gunbroker and deal with the broker or seller directly.
    "...but just like every other clone, they are copies of the original and copies are never as good as the original."

Page 6 of 65 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links