Sear prices stalling/falling?? - Page 9

View Poll Results: Will sear prices rise above 2016 prices, remain flat, or reduce in price for 2017?

Voters
112. This poll is closed
  • Reduce to $20's

35 31.25%
  • Exceed the $30k price of 2016

40 35.71%
  • Remain flat/neutral

37 33.04%
Page 9 of 65 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 ... LastLast

Thread: Sear prices stalling/falling??

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brad4065 View Post
    Because it would have said "sold"...it was scheduled to end yesterday.

I like this horse
    Nope not when Frank puts the word out he is willing to end the auction early for a "Set" price it just says ENDED besides his auctions NEVER end at 9am........
    I guess keep beating it
    HK HK HK HK HK HK HK .. U.S.A Hidden Content

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Ok, then that makes no sense. On the one hand, we have a post 86 mg for sale via Phoenix, who can't end the auction early, and clearly has edited his auction to say "please don't bid, trying to remove", and on the other hand you're telling me that once an auction has bids, you can end it early?

Somebody help me here.....which is it? I thought once you had bidders.....you couldn't end early.
    A redneck's famous last words...."Hey everybody, watch this!"

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brad4065 View Post
    Ok, then that makes no sense. On the one hand, we have a post 86 mg for sale via Phoenix, who can't end the auction early, and clearly has edited his auction to say "please don't bid, trying to remove", and on the other hand you're telling me that once an auction has bids, you can end it early?

Somebody help me here.....which is it? I thought once you had bidders.....you couldn't end early.
    The way I understand it and I am no Expert on GB but that before an auction hits reserve it can be ended.............Once it hits reserve and has bidders it cannot be ended. It can also be ended if no reserve and no bidders.............I also think/suspect Frank has special privileges when it comes to GB because he openly Advertises about ending auctions early that mere mortals would not be allowed too...........

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I dont think you did bad if you pay 30k for a flemming or qualified sear...
    I recently paid 32k for my flemming sear and host. Host being worth approx 2.5-3k.
    Finding them for less than 28k probibly isnt very easy...they are going to skyrocket just like the RDIAS.
    IMO hk sears have been quite stable over the past 5 years..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

one currently on sturm (flemming sear) at 30k

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MP5Na3 View Post
    one currently on sturm (flemming sear) at 30k
    Yep he just lowered, supply starting to dry/tighten up again........WTS: Registered Fleming HK Sear, $30k - NFA Market Board - Sturmgewehr.com Forums

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by caf82313 View Post
    Yep he just lowered, supply starting to dry/tighten up again........WTS: Registered Fleming HK Sear, $30k - NFA Market Board - Sturmgewehr.com Forums

Why would he have lowered the price if the supply is starting to dry up again? Kinda counter intuitive response is it not. If the supply was tightening up he would not be lowering the price. Seems to me the reason why it was lowered is the market has been a bit buried in sears lately and now he is having a hard time moving it (and it is still available today).

7n6
    Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

The way I see it, supply is only tightening up because sellers believe the market will come back- which it won't. Now is the time to sell and get out while you can. You will only see prices trend downward for the next few years on not only high end collector market items but also on NFA items as people hold out hope that the Hughes Amendment will be repealed. However as we grow closer to the next election cycle which between then, will be filled with four years of the entire media and statists undermining the administration at all levels- it will become abundantly clear that the globalists will have managed to shore up that narrow margin that they lost by this last time around. Knowing full well that these globalists will be seeking retribution against Conservatives unlike anything we've ever known- there will be a standard panic buy on mostly smaller items, magazines and such coupled with an even more massive panic sell off of higher end valued collector style firearms. The reason is one that we all collectively know deep down inside but won't freely admit- is that the next ban on a federal level, whenever that may be, won't come with a sunset provision nor grandfather in existing items as have previous bans in the past. The next ban will more than likely be modeled on the retroactive New York Safe Act style ban or a European style ban- that just the very mention of it would pretty much gut the value of the entire collector market across the board. What will be popular is affordable mil spec AR's as people overall will unconsciously want to unify their weapon choices and be sure they have enough for family or friends in case people decide to not comply. Basically, we are living in a bubble of freedom right now.

7n6

RMA
    Desperately Needs Treatment

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

That's sounding very doom & gloom right about now, hope it never happens but wait and see where the future takes us won't we.

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

That is a pretty radical prediction...

Page 9 of 65 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links