Knob creek
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Knob creek

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Default Knob creek

Did anybody go to the shoot this weekend? I picked up a HK mg3 tripod for 280.00 everything there except straps.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I wish!!! What a unique 'festival'. ; ) It's fun just watching OTHER people shoot. I wonder what the grand total of $ in ammunition is that gets shot up in 1 day there...

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

It took us 6hrs to look at every table with stuff to sell. And I know we missed things. But I did get a few good deals there. The only thing that sucked was taking that tripod back to the car.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I'm going to start working on a adapter so you can use a 91 or 93 style gun with a drum on it. Similar to MM adapter for his 21 but taller. If someone else is making these please let me know.

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fasth2 View Post
    It took us 6hrs to look at every table with stuff to sell. And I know we missed things. But I did get a few good deals there. The only thing that sucked was taking that tripod back to the car.
    you should've taken a Mule back, its easier

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I know next time I'm taking a small kids wagon and chaining it to something with the lock and using it to go back and forth to the vehicle.

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Congrats on the tripod. For a few years I was going at least once a year but that was a long time ago. It is a great place to buy parts and ammo or at least it used to be. I always loved to watch the night shoot too. Hopefully I will make to another one before too long. Unlike most of you guys I have never even fired a select fire weapon perhaps I will rent one at the creek someday.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I was there all weekend. We call it Christmas in April. Good buys on ammo, even seen a 3" bore cannon for sale. Full auto HK grenade launcher parts kit didn't last long. OOOHHHH and where can you go to see not only one but three tanks fire live rounds. What a Weekend!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I just back this am. Was there from wed am to sun nite, Had a great time, bought a few things, etc. I did not shoot as much this year, spent more time helping guys with guns, jam, parts replacement, etc. About 12k rds shot. I actually brought some belts home. My group shout about 50k total. a little cold and rainy at first but it got way better. I even got an explosive target at the nite shoot. I saw my tracer go right thru before it went up. I don't always shoot at the beginning of each go around because there is always a lot going on. I did that one though and I got lucky. I was on the my 249.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I went.

Had a squib load with my MP5.

CCI Blazer Brass factory 124 FMJ.

She'll be back in service soon.
    Bobby D
    NRA Endowment
    NRA Chief Range Safety Officer
    EMT-B
    KB9RDL

"In einer Welt aus Kompromissen, einige Männer machen keine".

"We bleed hk red!"

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links