Stock won't fit on SP5k - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Stock won't fit on SP5k

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

My B&T stock fits nice and tight but can't be removed/installed without the hammer and wooden dowel. I need to be able to do this manually with no tools. Any recommendations? Thank you!

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

A few of my clones needed a punch & mallet. I discovered something. Make sure you add 1-2 small and large HK sling pins. These have the eyelet on one end. I found that by turning the eyelet you can find a sweet spot as you apply pressure on the stock. Bingo it slides in without the punch.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Could you please link me to the part you're talking about(for SP5K)? Thx!

Quote Originally Posted by kwesi View Post
    A few of my clones needed a punch & mallet. I discovered something. Make sure you add 1-2 small and large HK sling pins. These have the eyelet on one end. I found that by turning the eyelet you can find a sweet spot as you apply pressure on the stock. Bingo it slides in without the punch.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Priest of the P7
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DOWNWITHBRETHRENARMS View Post
    Unfortunately you have to get used to u.s parts not always pluggung in like lego, and I know pretty much all of you sp5k guys are gonna freakout but the sp5k is a commercial grade gun. I don't care what stamps they put on it. I for one was not impressed at all by them when they came out, hk didn't even bother to finish the inside of the receiver and you can see the over spray. The welds look shallow to me and you have to buy sp5k specific parts. Just not a fan.
    Lol, thanks for the input, bud. Im not sure I've rolled my eyes that hard in a while -- felt good to stretch those extraocular muscles. I'm glad you're down with brethren arms. Hopefully next time our boys in Oberndorf are able to meet your expectations.
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Unfortunately you have to get used to u.s parts not always pluggung in like lego, and I know pretty much all of you sp5k guys are gonna freakout but the sp5k is a commercial grade gun. I don't care what stamps they put on it. I for one was not impressed at all by them when they came out, hk didn't even bother to finish the inside of the receiver and you can see the over spray. The welds look shallow to me and you have to buy sp5k specific parts. Just not a fan.
    Yawn.........

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

The germans could of offered Americans a semi version of the original but they knew alot of us would over pay for what they call in one of their video reviews a "commercial grade" firearm.
    Pardon me but a semi version of what? Do you realize that the SP89 is a semi MP5K just as an SP5K is a semi MP5K with addition of blocking bar(nub).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc’-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least
    capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed are rewarded
    with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Speedballing....that's slamming Benadryl right? Source: SudS aka Kevin

HK...The most addictive drug known to man.

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

You know if you are going to blatantly shill for Brethren Arms you might want to pick a different username in an attempt to be inconspicuous. Your whole statement is utter BS, and you won't find any love here for it.

The germans could of offered Americans a semi version of the original but they knew alot of us would over pay for what they call in one of their video reviews a "commercial grade" firearm.
    You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. I suggest you do more lurking/reading and less posting. And you are hanging up on a statement made by marketing people, since when did you take everyone marketing puts on TV and print as holy gosple, you must be insanely gullible!

"SP5K is a commercial grade gun"

Last edited by Anthony.L; 10-25-2017 at 05:36 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

God, gun owners are such verbal snowflakes.

Because surely the commercial firearm must be less that the Mil spec firearm. Because everyone knows Mil spec is the newest best most durable there is. Not just being standardized by the military. And everyone knows the military does everything the best possible.

So take your superior Mil spec baretta m9 or even better sig, and I will take my commercial sp5k. I will just have to settle for Commercial quality.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The Librarian
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

So I'll ask since it's on everyone's mind. Is DOWNWITHBRETHRENARMS a positive or negative? Like "I'm down with brethren" because they are the best or F them, down with brethren cause they suck?
    "...but just like every other clone, they are copies of the original and copies are never as good as the original."

Priest of the P7
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)

Who cares. It seems every couple of weeks we get some blowhard knowlittle that blusters in with a flurry of I know everything posts and then vanishes soon after. He'll be gone in a few days.

I, for one, am down with OPP.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Sponsored Links