Sear prices coming down? - Page 16
Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
Like Tree60Likes

Thread: Sear prices coming down?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by caf82313 View Post
    #1 its a M37 (Notoriously problematic variant) set up in 30-06 vs the more desirable nato 7.62x51
    #2 Its a Dealer Pre Sample On the Top end of Retail
    #3 Seller has NR..........................
    1919a4 15,500?
    Transferable from a form 4
    WTS:Transferrable Erb 1919A4, $15500 - NFA Market Board - Sturmgewehr.com Forums

Sear prices coming down?-5c1d9b74d6927_jpeg1.thumb.jpg.b25ab6c83d3231296dd11534224ad5da.jpg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

if i were to sell my semi autos now, i think the best i could afford would be an FNC, still kicking myself for not getting a sear a few years back..

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by colossians323 View Post
    Yep that one's a 1919 transferable and looks to be a real good deal if seller legit which he looks to be...............Looks like Taylor jumping on it
    HK HK HK HK HK HK HK .. U.S.A Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Supporting Vendor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

^best priced 1919 Ive seen in a LONG time
    caf82313 likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by d5k_deutsche View Post
    if i were to sell my semi autos now, i think the best i could afford would be an FNC, still kicking myself for not getting a sear a few years back..
    I think we all are. I got my m11a1 for 2800 shipped in aug 2011 from afghan. I was looking at the FNC and sear options too, could have gotten a working MG for 5-6k........

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thesear prices are coming down for sure. They went flying up to almot 40, but now even on gunbroker registered sears are $29,000 and sitting for a while.

I have been looking at RR G3/91 conversions that id then have built into a 21 but now I’m like ehhhhhhhhh idk

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sardo67 View Post
    Thesear prices are coming down for sure. They went flying up to almot 40, but now even on gunbroker registered sears are $29,000 and sitting for a while.

I have been looking at RR G3/91 conversions that id then have built into a 21 but now I’m like ehhhhhhhhh idk
    Link on GunBroker for sears at 29k?

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

Never mind I am guessing you are talking about this Ciener Registered trigger pack? https://www.gunbroker.com/item/789091158 One of the least desirable HK Transferables out there IMO YMMV.........So yeah no Fleming/Qualified/SH DLO sear/trigger packs sitting out there awhile at $29k Sears have flat lined over the last few due to the shear # that went on the market over the last year
    Brad4065 likes this.

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Sears in guns had asking prices that went up to $40 (or more), but very few sold at those prices. By my shopping, sears alone or in packs peaked somewhere near $32k.

...and buying a sear isn't like buying socks on the internet. I'm not sending a guy in another state I've never met a check for $30k+ without some serious vetting... so most of those sears priced on the bottom end of the market won't have real sellers chomping at the bit to buy them, because they don't know who he is. That's why Reuben can ask crazy prices for his stuff, because you can drop a check in the mail and not worry about his integrity. I'd rather spend $3k too much than get ****ed out of $30k.
    Last edited by eodinert; 12-27-2018 at 05:52 PM.
    Tobrooksto likes this.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eodinert View Post
    Sears in guns had asking prices that went up to $40 (or more), but very few sold at those prices. By my shopping, sears alone or in packs peaked somewhere near $32k.

...and buying a sear isn't like buying socks on the internet. I'm not sending a guy in another state I've never met a check for $30k+ without some serious vetting... so most of those sears priced on the bottom end of the market won't have real sellers chomping at the bit to buy them, because they don't know who he is. That's why Reuben can ask crazy prices for his stuff, because you can drop a check in the mail and not worry about his integrity. I'd rather spend $3k too much than get ****ed out of $30k.
    When I bought my DLO, I was new to everything so I had no clue who was reputable and who wasn't. I saw a store in Houston, TX selling one so I called them to make sure it was still available, and then booked a flight to go see it. I'm not dropping $30K without seeing the item and the seller. The same goes for Reuben, but that's more to use as an excuse to go see all of his other offerings haha.

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links