Sear prices coming down? - Page 16
Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 207
Like Tree60Likes

Thread: Sear prices coming down?

  1. #151
    Member
    colossians323's Avatar
    Join Date : Dec 2017
    Posts : 57
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by caf82313 View Post
    #1 its a M37 (Notoriously problematic variant) set up in 30-06 vs the more desirable nato 7.62x51
    #2 Its a Dealer Pre Sample On the Top end of Retail
    #3 Seller has NR..........................
    1919a4 15,500?
    Transferable from a form 4
    WTS:Transferrable Erb 1919A4, $15500 - NFA Market Board - Sturmgewehr.com Forums

    Sear prices coming down?-5c1d9b74d6927_jpeg1.thumb.jpg.b25ab6c83d3231296dd11534224ad5da.jpg

  2. #152
    Senior Member
    d5k_deutsche's Avatar
    Join Date : May 2016
    Posts : 146
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    if i were to sell my semi autos now, i think the best i could afford would be an FNC, still kicking myself for not getting a sear a few years back..

  3. #153
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    caf82313's Avatar
    Join Date : Apr 2014
    Location : Republic of Texas
    Posts : 4,506
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by colossians323 View Post
    Yep that one's a 1919 transferable and looks to be a real good deal if seller legit which he looks to be...............Looks like Taylor jumping on it
    HK HK HK HK HK HK HK .. U.S.A Hidden Content

  4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #154
    Supporting Vendor
    rhouston8's Avatar
    Join Date : Apr 2009
    Location : MS
    Posts : 1,999
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

    Default

    ^best priced 1919 Ive seen in a LONG time
    caf82313 likes this.

  6. #155
    Junior Member

    Join Date : Feb 2009
    Posts : 26
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by d5k_deutsche View Post
    if i were to sell my semi autos now, i think the best i could afford would be an FNC, still kicking myself for not getting a sear a few years back..
    I think we all are. I got my m11a1 for 2800 shipped in aug 2011 from afghan. I was looking at the FNC and sear options too, could have gotten a working MG for 5-6k........

  7. #156
    Junior Member

    Join Date : Feb 2009
    Posts : 26
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Thesear prices are coming down for sure. They went flying up to almot 40, but now even on gunbroker registered sears are $29,000 and sitting for a while.

    I have been looking at RR G3/91 conversions that id then have built into a 21 but now I’m like ehhhhhhhhh idk

  8. #157
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    caf82313's Avatar
    Join Date : Apr 2014
    Location : Republic of Texas
    Posts : 4,506
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sardo67 View Post
    Thesear prices are coming down for sure. They went flying up to almot 40, but now even on gunbroker registered sears are $29,000 and sitting for a while.

    I have been looking at RR G3/91 conversions that id then have built into a 21 but now I’m like ehhhhhhhhh idk
    Link on GunBroker for sears at 29k?

  9. #158
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    caf82313's Avatar
    Join Date : Apr 2014
    Location : Republic of Texas
    Posts : 4,506
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sardo67 View Post
    Thesear prices are coming down for sure. They went flying up to almot 40, but now even on gunbroker registered sears are $29,000 and sitting for a while.

    I have been looking at RR G3/91 conversions that id then have built into a 21 but now I’m like ehhhhhhhhh idk
    Never mind I am guessing you are talking about this Ciener Registered trigger pack? https://www.gunbroker.com/item/789091158 One of the least desirable HK Transferables out there IMO YMMV.........So yeah no Fleming/Qualified/SH DLO sear/trigger packs sitting out there awhile at $29k Sears have flat lined over the last few due to the shear # that went on the market over the last year
    Brad4065 likes this.

  10. #159
    Very Senior Member

    Join Date : Sep 2006
    Posts : 389
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sardo67 View Post
    Thesear prices are coming down for sure. They went flying up to almot 40, but now even on gunbroker registered sears are $29,000 and sitting for a while.
    Sears in guns had asking prices that went up to $40 (or more), but very few sold at those prices. By my shopping, sears alone or in packs peaked somewhere near $32k.

    ...and buying a sear isn't like buying socks on the internet. I'm not sending a guy in another state I've never met a check for $30k+ without some serious vetting... so most of those sears priced on the bottom end of the market won't have real sellers chomping at the bit to buy them, because they don't know who he is. That's why Reuben can ask crazy prices for his stuff, because you can drop a check in the mail and not worry about his integrity. I'd rather spend $3k too much than get ****ed out of $30k.
    Last edited by eodinert; 12-27-2018 at 05:52 PM.
    Tobrooksto likes this.

  11. #160
    Senior Member
    nerdbrain's Avatar
    Join Date : Jan 2016
    Location : New Mexico/Nevada
    Posts : 103
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eodinert View Post
    Sears in guns had asking prices that went up to $40 (or more), but very few sold at those prices. By my shopping, sears alone or in packs peaked somewhere near $32k.

    ...and buying a sear isn't like buying socks on the internet. I'm not sending a guy in another state I've never met a check for $30k+ without some serious vetting... so most of those sears priced on the bottom end of the market won't have real sellers chomping at the bit to buy them, because they don't know who he is. That's why Reuben can ask crazy prices for his stuff, because you can drop a check in the mail and not worry about his integrity. I'd rather spend $3k too much than get ****ed out of $30k.
    When I bought my DLO, I was new to everything so I had no clue who was reputable and who wasn't. I saw a store in Houston, TX selling one so I called them to make sure it was still available, and then booked a flight to go see it. I'm not dropping $30K without seeing the item and the seller. The same goes for Reuben, but that's more to use as an excuse to go see all of his other offerings haha.

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

 
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •