Sear prices coming down? - Page 23
Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast
Like Tree86Likes

Thread: Sear prices coming down?

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Default Sear prices coming down?

I think HK conversion devices will always sell for around the price of similar, expensive hobbies enjoyed by men. Max-loaded Harley, high end fishing boat, collector-level muscle car, etc. While you can’t get a new MG, you also can’t get a new split window ‘63 Corvette. I also think we will see some interesting guns/devices come on market as the early, big collectors age out of the F/A game. Prices won’t drop beyond the contraction seen in past economic cycles, but I do think more guns will come into the market.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by GPSIG; 09-13-2019 at 09:39 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

We are seeing that now. Rock Island Auctions and Morphy Auctions (bought out James Julia). There is stuff coming to market that is unbelievable! The prices are continually going up.
    blksniper2000 likes this.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by djohns11 View Post
    We are seeing that now. Rock Island Auctions and Morphy Auctions (bought out James Julia). There is stuff coming to market that is unbelievable! The prices are continually going up.
    ^^^Very true. Morphy's October 2019 auction has a dual side by side magazine MP-40/I (incorrectly listed as a MP-40/II)! I've only seen one with my own eyes from a collector in the Midwest who said he paid 6 figures for it!

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Supporting Vendor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

i dunno. i saw a $30k sh sear in a pack that sat for a while. maybe weeks. something i thought would have sold in a day.
    i see a 17k hurley tommy sitting, $6,500? sten, etc- nothing major weird - but guarantee you these would have sold in just one day 1-2 yrs ago.

I think mg prices are indeed dropping slowly. $30k hk sear...and it didnt sell in one day ?????(it would have 2 yrs ago for sure).
    Now that said I dont think those are substantial enough discounts to entice a MGer to buy something he doesnt really desire (but price is simply too good to pass up, etc).

There was a day when I'd buy a MG simply bc it was a good price. The heck if I "wanted" it. No longer though. Thats just my personal stance. Maybe my MG OCD affliction has improved. I dunno. It's been too hot and humid to shoot around my parts lately (and I used to never say that !!). But i digress.

MGs are softening. Thats my opinion. And I think they will continue to in the short term (a couple years) but the long term trend for HK sears and MGs in general will continue upwards as they generally have.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rhouston8 View Post
    MGs are softening. Thats my opinion. And I think they will continue to in the short term (a couple years) but the long term trend for HK sears and MGs in general will continue upwards as they generally have.
    Completely and totally agree. Short term drop in price for sure. But they will continue to rise after the “trump slump”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Ya'll know my thoughts....

Sky's falling …….sky's falling chicken little

Aint that right @caf82313 ????
    Tailflash likes this.
    A redneck's famous last words...."Hey everybody, watch this!"

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brad4065 View Post
    Ya'll know my thoughts....

Sky's falling …….sky's falling chicken little

Aint that right @caf82313 ????
    Yep sky fell like on that M-16A1 SEMI/Auto oops I mean Full Auto you just bought for $2k.............What tha hell I'll give you $1k for your HK Transferable Sear where do I Fax the Bitcoin too?
    Brad4065 and waylon43 like this.
    HK HK HK HK HK HK HK .. U.S.A Hidden Content

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I paid $31K for a near new Qualified Sear back in August 2018. I've been waiting for a month and two weeks for the NFA to fix the mess with the caliber in their system so they can approve the form.
    Last edited by Jack_Bauer; 09-12-2019 at 04:13 PM.
    caf82313 and Brad4065 like this.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

"When the people fear the govt there is tyranny, when the govt fears the people there is liberty."
    Thomas Jefferson
    GOA Life Member

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by caf82313 View Post
    Yep sky fell like on that M-16A1 SEMI/Auto oops I mean Full Auto you just bought for $2k.............What tha hell I'll give you $1k for your HK Transferable Sear where do I Fax the Bitcoin too?
    Yup......I'm real good at sticking my foot in my mouth.
    caf82313 likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Anyone hazarding a guess on the floor for these? I saw this from Rock Island and thought I was mistaken.
    https://www.rockislandauction.com/de...t-barrel-rifle

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Sponsored Links