Sear prices coming down? - Page 24
Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 LastLast
Like Tree86Likes

Thread: Sear prices coming down?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by samthebeachman View Post
    Anyone hazarding a guess on the floor for these? I saw this from Rock Island and thought I was mistaken.
    https://www.rockislandauction.com/de...t-barrel-rifle
    Jeez. I can’t believe that sear host sold for 25k. Am I reading that right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScottRod View Post
    Jeez. I can’t believe that sear host sold for 25k. Am I reading that right?

well not really, there is a 23% sellers fee on top of the cost for the gun. so $25,875 * 1.23 = $31,826

also this is a ciener sear which I believe is the least desirable since its trip is connected directly to the sear as one piece
    Qualified HK Sear
    PCS mp5k
    PCS 53
    PCS 33k
    Omega mp5
    Omega SD-k
    Black Ops Defense mp5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheColtCollector View Post
    well not really, there is a 23% sellers fee on top of the cost for the gun. so $25,875 * 1.23 = $31,826

also this is a ciener sear which I believe is the least desirable since its trip is connected directly to the sear as one piece
    I’ve heard the ciener sear was less desirable and the Fleming and qualified are the most desirable. 23% sellers fee is outrageous. At first I thought this was a sear host only with no sear but at least it includes the sear at that price. It does seem the Fleming and qualified command a higher price.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Buyer's premium is 15%, 18.5% if paying by CC, add 1% more if you're using their online bidding app.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by samthebeachman View Post
    Anyone hazarding a guess on the floor for these? I saw this from Rock Island and thought I was mistaken.
    https://www.rockislandauction.com/de...t-barrel-rifle
    Apples and Oranges actually Apples and Kumquats Desirable "Jonathan Ciener Converted Class III/NFA Fully Automatic Integrally Suppressed Heckler & Koch HK94 Short Barrel Rifle -A) Jonathan Ciener Heckler & Koch Class III/NFA Machine Gun Auto Sear" Not sure Desirable is ever used to describe a JC HK Sear
    Brad4065 likes this.
    HK HK HK HK HK HK HK .. U.S.A Hidden Content

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by b_san View Post
    Buyer's premium is 15%, 18.5% if paying by CC, add 1% more if you're using their online bidding app.
    Not sure anymore but used to be an Extra 3% if using 3rd Party like Proxi bid so 21.5.........

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Am I reading this right, "...features a permanently attached (integral) suppressor..."? One stamp then? Just how do you clean this thing?

Re:
    "This Jonathan Ciener converted HK94 rifle features a permanently attached (integral) suppressor with ribbed and knurled shroud, post front and four position adjustable rear drum sights, standard markings on the upper receiver, one-line "JONATHAN CIENER TITUSVILLE, FL." address on the left side of the upper receiver, two-line H&K address on the right side of the magazine well, textured grip, and collapsible buttstock. The left side of the Ciener trigger group is stamped "HK ASK-55/JONATHAN ARTHUR CIENER/TITUSVILLE, FL." with a three position selector marked "0/1/A". With black soft case."

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

I have bid on several items over the years on RIA and the bid amounts are preset, meaning this item sold for 22,500, add the 15% gives you the 25,875, they only accept their preset amounts in the increments of like 20,000.......22,500......25,000....... reason I know is I tried a starting bid of like 26,000 for a sear a few years ago, working back from the 15% so I knew that’s where I wanted to be at the end, was told I either had to go 25,000 or the 27,500....... it’s by luck of draw/ or how quick your bidder gets you in or be first bid as soon as items are listed at the maximum amount your willing to pay and hope no one goes over your bid on auction day, I have lost several guns because I wasn’t in at 25k so I would have to bid the 27.5k which adds over another 4K in buyers premium, on a 30k sear sold the HOUSE makes 5k from the seller and 5k from the buyer= 10k total, not bad for never owning the gun.............now add SALES tax on their next auction coming up in November, over 2k on top of a 30k sear, the sellers will take that hit also,
    caf82313 likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If I was legally allowed, I’d buy one.

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tailflash View Post
    Am I reading this right, "...features a permanently attached (integral) suppressor..."? One stamp then? Just how do you clean this thing
    I don't think you can... I believe, in that regard, it is similar to the SD's that Hard Times Armory built. The one I had an opportinity to shoot functioned well, but wasn't very quiet and looked quite crude. The design of this one does appear to look a little closer to original than the HTA however.
    Last edited by rickj1nd; 09-24-2019 at 11:53 AM.

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Sponsored Links