Sear prices coming down? - Page 6
Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 207
Like Tree60Likes

Thread: Sear prices coming down?

  1. #51
    Senior Member

    Join Date : Jul 2014
    Posts : 132
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    What’s the “Extremely Rare Billistics (sic)” MP5A3 Ruben is trying to sell for $43.5K? Googled that company name and couldn’t find it anywhere. I get it’s a transferable double push pin, but I’m not familiar with the company

  2. #52
    Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

    Join Date : May 2002
    Location : The Carolinas
    Posts : 680
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drvais View Post
    What’s the “Extremely Rare Billistics (sic)” MP5A3 Ruben is trying to sell for $43.5K? Googled that company name and couldn’t find it anywhere. I get it’s a transferable double push pin, but I’m not familiar with the company
    Billistics is known as the most desirable manufacturer of factory correct transferable pushpin HKs. “Extremely rare” is a matter of opinion and relativity. They are not as commonly seen for sale, but I don’t think they are really that rare.

  3. #53
    Senior Member

    Join Date : Jul 2014
    Posts : 132
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jsurowitz View Post
    Billistics is known as the most desirable manufacturer of factory correct transferable pushpin HKs. “Extremely rare” is a matter of opinion and relativity. They are not as commonly seen for sale, but I don’t think they are really that rare.
    Gotcha, thanks!

  4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #54
    Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

    Join Date : May 2002
    Location : The Carolinas
    Posts : 680
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TallPine View Post
    Seller named Terma-nator on Sturm has one for an even $30k. He just bumped it Xmas day. Form 4 in FL. But he has been trying to sell his sear and host guns for quite some....not sure why his Sear is not selling sub $33k.

    He is a member here.

  6. #55
    Very Senior Member
    ig720's Avatar
    Join Date : Aug 2012
    Location : Detroit
    Posts : 261
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TallPine View Post
    Seller named Terma-nator on Sturm has one for an even $30k. He just bumped it Xmas day. Form 4 in FL. But he has been trying to sell his sear and host guns for quite some....not sure why his Sear is not selling sub $33k.
    I can confirm his attitude doesn’t help.

  7. #56
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    caf82313's Avatar
    Join Date : Apr 2014
    Location : Tejas
    Posts : 4,441
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ig720 View Post
    I can confirm his attitude doesn’t help.
    +1..............Def doesn't instill the kinda confidence to send off $30k +
    HK HK HK HK HK HK HK .. U.S.A Hidden Content

  8. #57
    HK Lurker

    Join Date : Sep 2000
    Location : South Florida, USA
    Posts : 154
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

    Default

    We're in his backyard and offered to purchase (at what he's asking for it now) some months ago but he didn't even have the
    decency to reply. Go figure..? Let him sit on it a little longer, maybe next time he'll actually sell it when had a legit buyer at
    his disposal.
    caf82313 likes this.
    Jim Corby

  9. #58
    Senior Member
    iviax's Avatar
    Join Date : Aug 2016
    Posts : 209
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Default

    $30k sears + $40k attitude. Too expensive.
    My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right.

  10. #59
    Very Senior Member
    jkfuel's Avatar
    Join Date : Nov 2014
    Location : The Republic
    Posts : 209
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Default

    I have not kept up with the sear prices lately but in the past I have noticed that the NR auctions generally fetched more than the okay-priced ads. Is this still the case?

  11. #60
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    caf82313's Avatar
    Join Date : Apr 2014
    Location : Tejas
    Posts : 4,441
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jkfuel View Post
    Is this still the case?
    Yes.................

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

 
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •